Author Topic: Sullinger's back  (Read 2981 times)

Re: Sullinger's back
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 12:14:52 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Put it this way, if we still had a shot of a good record without Rondo, there's no shot whatsoever of maintaining if Sullinger's "red flag" suddenly becomes a real issue.

Your general negativity deviates quite far from the mean.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 12:20:11 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Put it this way, if we still had a shot of a good record without Rondo, there's no shot whatsoever of maintaining if Sullinger's "red flag" suddenly becomes a real issue.

Hey man, Sullinger is my favorite player on the team other than KG.  Some nights this season he's been the only bright spot.

So news that he might miss some time, so soon after Rondo was lost for the season, is pretty good reason to be negative in my book.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 12:22:05 AM »

Offline krook

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 23
He will be back. Otherwise i felt very comfortable with Wilcox and KG out there. We really got to trade bass for another pf with height or at least willingness to battle down low. Hayes for example would be an upgrade. He is an inch shorter too

ive said this many times mozgov + randolph for bass

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 12:47:03 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

Hey man, Sullinger is my favorite player on the team other than KG.  Some nights this season he's been the only bright spot.

So news that he might miss some time, so soon after Rondo was lost for the season, is pretty good reason to be negative in my book.

I felt the same way when I found out he went back to the locker room. We knew this would eventually happen, though. Just need to wait and see if/how well it can be managed, over time...

Is Green not a bigger concern for you? I am tempted to make threads about his passivity/underachievement every other day. Have you not the urge to place your negativity in his direction!?
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC