Author Topic: Our Most Recent Look at DMC  (Read 3116 times)

Re: Our Most Recent Look at DMC
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 05:38:19 PM »

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065
This was the the more realistic view on cousins then when we were in Sacramento...which was possibly his best game as a pro.

Really? You think his best game as a pro was when he shot 4 for 12 against us last month?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4720/gamelog

Even in that game - which I attended in person - Cousins' body language and attitude was awful.

At no point did he congratulate any of his teammates on a good play. He ignored the coaches. When he was subbed, he went right to the end of the bench and stared off at nothing.

He just seemed like the last guy in the world anyone would want on their team.

This is in contrast to a lot of other malcontents, who have problems with coaches and refs but are well-liked by their teammates...

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 05:42:55 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
This was the the more realistic view on cousins then when we were in Sacramento...which was possibly his best game as a pro.

Really? You think his best game as a pro was when he shot 4 for 12 against us last month?

Even in that game - which I attended in person - Cousins' body language and attitude was awful.

At no point did he congratulate any of his teammates on a good play. He ignored the coaches. When he was subbed, he went right to the end of the bench and stared off at nothing.

This is in contrast to a lot of other malcontents, who have problems with coaches and refs but are well-liked by their teammates...

I agree that his body language is awful. My point was to just clarify that it's incorrect to say that was Cousins' best game of his career. People might see that and take as fact, when the truth is that he's had some monster games throughout his career.

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 05:44:01 PM »

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065

I agree that his body language is awful. My point was to just clarify that it's incorrect to say that was Cousins' best game of his career. People might see that and take as fact, when the truth is that he's had some monster games throughout his career.

Oh, I totally agree. In fact when I saw the box score later I was shocked to see that he had a triple double.