Not for the price he'd eventually command....pass.
he is not a max contract player
HE IS NOT
if its iggy yes he is
Did you just say smith is not worth the max but iguodala is?
Josh smith 6'9" - 17 points / 9 rebounds / 4 assists / 2 blocks / 1.5 steals - 45%
Andre iguodala 6'6" - 14 points / 6 rebounds / 5 assists / 0.6 blocks / 1.5 steals - 44%
If you have to spend max money on either of those two players, you spend it on smoove every day of the week.
people must really think before posting
1) will pierce and kg retire next season?
2) will danny ferry just let smith walk and go to celtics without getting something?
3) is it enough to give him max contract if rondo pierce and kg was still here?
4) will danny ainge say YES if smith say's i want max contract?
5) rondo and him are teammates the past years since high school?
6) can rondo and smith both bring this team to a championship ring? with rondo's attitude?without a good bench players like we have?
7) will the duo of smith-rondo works while rondo hog the ball so long?
8 ) what if smith keeps on hitting 3's and missed all the time?
9) what if the celtics did not make it to playoffs with smith on the team? what will be the fans reactions?
10)can we sign another good player with smith max contract going to hard salary cap? or we are stuck at PF smith's contract and just signed some veteran old washed out players?