Author Topic: If PP or KG is to be traded, wouldn't it make sense to send them together to LA?  (Read 5244 times)

Online jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
Nope.

I have no desire to ship KG and Pierce to the Lakers.

None at all.

You should probably have read the OP's post. It's the Clippers, not the Lakers..and yes, that is totally different.
Hell I'd ship them both to the Lakers for Dwight Howard and wouldn't give it a second thought.

I would give it a second thought, but landing Howard would pretty much jumpstart us to begin what we want to do next. As I said in my previous post, trading PP and KG, as well as guys like Terry and Bass would open up space to sign Howard...I guess this cuts out the middle guy - although, I would also like Bledsoe and Jordan [or similar young assets], if possible...

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Nope.

I have no desire to ship KG and Pierce to the Lakers.

None at all.

You should probably have read the OP's post. It's the Clippers, not the Lakers..and yes, that is totally different.
Hell I'd ship them both to the Lakers for Dwight Howard and wouldn't give it a second thought.

I would give it a second thought, but landing Howard would pretty much jumpstart us to begin what we want to do next. As I said in my previous post, trading PP and KG, as well as guys like Terry and Bass would open up space to sign Howard...I guess this cuts out the middle guy - although, I would also like Bledsoe and Jordan [or similar young assets], if possible...

Fair enough, jambr - My Bad.

even with the proposed DeAndre and Bledsoe package, I still wouldn't do it.

In this scenario, I'd expect to get back a bit more for KG and Pierce.

Opposing GMs would probably try to undersell their worth, and I'd hope that Danny is wise enough for that - if it came to trading Pierce and KG.

Offline D Dub

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
love Bledsoe's game, but watching him start in place of CP3 these last few games makes me think his best role is energy guy off the bench. 

i'm against any trade of PP and KG at this point.  Unless we get back an all star or unprotected 1sts from bad teams, just isn't worth it.