Author Topic: Haberstroh takes his turn flinging it against the wall  (Read 6598 times)

Re: Haberstroh takes his turn flinging it against the wall
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 07:28:17 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
My first reaction to this thread title was, "Who is Haberstroh and why do I care about his trade ideas?".

Then I read he replaced Hollinger at ESPN and I thought,"okay, maybe this might be worth reading.".

Now, after reading his trade ideas I'm thinking, "Who is Haberstroh and why do I care about his trade ideas?".

Simply put, I've seen better and more realistic trade ideas coming out of bloggers here at Celticsblog.

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 07:39:23 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
My first reaction to this thread title was, "Who is Haberstroh and why do I care about his trade ideas?".

Then I read he replaced Hollinger at ESPN and I thought,"okay, maybe this might be worth reading.".

Now, after reading his trade ideas I'm thinking, "Who is Haberstroh and why do I care about his trade ideas?".

Simply put, I've seen better and more realistic trade ideas coming out of bloggers here at Celticsblog.

He's some dude who mostly covers the Heat.

Hence, the undervaluing of Celtics players, I guess.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 08:23:46 PM »

Online Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1666
The first deal would be a disaster.  I don't know what this guy is thinking with that one.  If I'm mortgaging this team's future, it's not for freaking Kyle Lowry. 

The rest of the deals aren't awful.  Pierce/Wilcox for Gay/Wroten would intrigue me.  I feel that Gay has been a misfit in Memphis ever since that shoulder injury in the '10-'11 season.  Wroten was one of my binkies in this latest draft, and I wouldn't mind taking him on as a project at all - he and Bradley would be a nightmare for other teams on defense. 

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 08:24:22 PM »

Offline esel1000

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 587
I'm all for a Lowry trade but nothing close to that first one sided deal... Bradley and Sully? No way...