Author Topic: Rondo love from athletes on twitter...  (Read 6221 times)

Rondo love from athletes on twitter...
« on: January 27, 2013, 09:48:08 PM »

Offline Mizzy21390

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 16
Anyone surprised with the well wishes and prayers for Rondo from athletes from the NBA and MLB/NFL etc?

Apparently there were lots of well wishes from Josh Hamilton, LBJ, Kobe, Kyle Irving, Courtney Lee, Jeff Green, D. McCourty from the Pats, Igoudola, RGIII, John Wall, Barbosa, Smitty, Shumpert, Aly Raisman, Brandon Jennings, Perk... just to name a few.. There are many more.

I didn't expect to see this love and support all over twitter.. Rondo was trending earlier too.

This makes me happy though. I hope RR sees it. :)
Yeeeaaaa!!!

Re: Rondo love from athletes on twitter...
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 09:48:56 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Anyone surprised with the well wishes and prayers for Rondo from athletes from the NBA and MLB/NFL etc?

Apparently there were lots of well wishes from Josh Hamilton, LBJ, Kobe, Kyle Irving, Courtney Lee, Jeff Green, D. McCourty from the Pats, Igoudola, RGIII, John Wall, Barbosa, Smitty, Shumpert, Aly Raisman, Brandon Jennings, Perk... just to name a few.. There are many more.

I didn't expect to see this love and support all over twitter.. Rondo was trending earlier too.

Much respect to all NBA players. They know what he's been through, he's sacrificed his life to play.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 09:59:01 PM »

Offline Quinn

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 28
Bittersweet. I just sure as hell know I'm going to miss that guy play for the next 9-10 months. Such a unique talent and about as darn entertaining as they come. They all know it too.
Practice? Whatchu talkin about practice?

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 10:07:19 PM »

Offline GrandTheftRondo

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
Not surprised at all.

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 10:50:38 PM »

Offline u2larkin04

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 14

Much respect to all NBA players. They know what he's been through, he's sacrificed his life to play.

dunno bout his life, but definitely his knees
DISCLAIMER: When I post on here, it's usually because I've been drinking. If you are an avid home brewer or fan of whiskey you'll understand. If you're not; SORRY!

GO CELTICS!

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 10:52:42 PM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
Because he was THAT good.  It's us who took him for granted.  Boy did we take him for granted...

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my
 blood would’ve been green.  -  Bill "Greatest of All Time" Russell

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 10:55:15 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Jeff Green

If there was no NBA, he would not be finding other ways to get millions of dollars per year. (Unless he was in the NFL LOL)
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2013, 10:55:51 PM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
By the way can someone post some of these tweets?  I'm not on there

I always said when I left the Celtics, I could not go to heaven, because that would
 be a step down. I am pure 100 percent Celtic. I think if you slashed my wrists, my

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2013, 11:02:55 PM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609

Yeah, pretty sure more teachers have died while performing their jobs in the past year than pro athletes have.  The over glamorization of pro athletes continues...
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2013, 11:03:18 PM »

Offline crownontherocks

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 86

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2013, 11:19:25 PM »

Offline ejk3489

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 215

Kobe Bryant:
Gotta give well wishes to Rondo. One of my fav players in the world. My prayers r with u lil bro. I'm here if u need me #respect

LeBron James:
Tough one today! On to the next one. Hated to hear the news on Rondo though! Don't wish that on no one. Get back healthy

Kevin Durant:
Man, sad to hear about @RajonRondo tearing his ACL, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy...get well soon bro

Kendrick Perkins:
I hope my lil homie get well soon @RajonRondo. Im only a phone call away. Luv bro

John Wall:
Prayers go out to Rondo for a speedy recovery and a strong come back

James Harden:
My prayers go out to Rondo, hope he has a speedy recovery!

JR Smith:
Prayers to my BFAM #9 RR

Andre Iguodala:
Pray for my man rondo please. Get well soon bro

Kyrie Irving:
Prayers to Rondo man, terrible seeing a great player go down.

DeAndre Jordan:
[dang]...always tough to see and hear about, wishing @RajonRondo a speedy and healthy recovery! Get well soon bro.

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2013, 11:28:33 PM »

Offline Clench123

• Ray Allen
Wow.  Thanks guys.  That is touching

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2013, 11:29:22 PM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
Really awesome seeing everyone say kind things about Rondo.

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2013, 11:31:55 PM »

Offline TripleOT

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 213

Kobe Bryant:
Gotta give well wishes to Rondo. One of my fav players in the world. My prayers r with u lil bro. I'm here if u need me #respect

Did Kobe include a phone number with a German international code? 

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2013, 11:33:10 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Jeff Green

Kobe Bryant:

Did Kobe include a phone number with a German international code?

Lolwat.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]