Author Topic: Jackie McMullen interview  (Read 701 times)

Jackie McMullen interview
« on: January 27, 2013, 07:48:44 PM »

Offline Emmette Bryant

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 286
I was watching the post game show and saw an interview with Jackie McMullen.  In it, she appeared to claim that she was the person who broke the news to Rondo that he had torn his ACL.  If this story is true, here was a situation where the announcers, the reporters and a nationwide audience knew about Rondo's injury before Rondo did.

Serious HIPAA violation I must say.

Re: Jackie McMullen interview
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 07:51:51 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
I was watching the post game show and saw an interview with Jackie McMullen.  In it, she appeared to claim that she was the person who broke the news to Rondo that he had torn his ACL.  If this story is true, here was a situation where the announcers, the reporters and a nationwide audience knew about Rondo's injury before Rondo did.

That's not what she said. It was in the context that Rondo said he felt fine, and asked if I could do all this stuff with a torn ACL, and she responded with... yes you could, in fact I think you played with a torn ACL.

I don't think that Jackie knew at that point from some insiders about Rondo's condition before Rondo himself knew it.

Re: Jackie McMullen interview
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 07:52:57 PM »

Offline More Banners

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 257

I'm pretty sure the standard player contract would include a waiver for info that's sports related.

We find out about injuries, we don't find out who has herpes.