Author Topic: Jeff Green in the dunk contest?  (Read 2597 times)

Jeff Green in the dunk contest?
« on: January 27, 2013, 06:00:26 PM »

Offline relja

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
  • heart, hustle and muscle
Well, I am aware of the fact that we have more important stuff to worry about now, but this isn't so unrealistic.

Jeff has underperformed to the value of his contract, but the guy has been a walking highlight reel with his atheleticism and speed.

Plus, I think he has a fair chance make it because the league doesn't want to repeat last year's failure of a dunk contest (Chase Budinger, srsly?).

My prediction:

Terrence Ross
Andre Iguodala
Jeff Green
Eric Bledsoe

The real deal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZHx4lnOBh8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H8viVXM_HQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dtSR33A42A

Opinions?
When you lose, the easy part is to see who gives up. Giving up is very simple. You basically take your stuff and walk away. To continue to work and to continue to compete is one of the most difficult things, especially when you really don't have anything - KG

Re: Jeff Green in the dunk contest?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 06:04:20 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Definitely! NBA can publicize his return from surgery too to make it sound like a great comeback story.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 06:10:45 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green
As explosive as he is. I don't think so, he is not a "trick" dunker. He's a power dunker. More in game dunker material, than Dunk contest material. But who knows.

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 06:13:56 PM »

Offline relja

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
  • heart, hustle and muscle
As explosive as he is. I don't think so, he is not a "trick" dunker. He's a power dunker. More in game dunker material, than Dunk contest material. But who knows.

Well, Jeremy Evans performed those crazy dunks and he may not me more athletic than Jeff. I think he gets the nod.
When you lose, the easy part is to see who gives up. Giving up is very simple. You basically take your stuff and walk away. To continue to work and to continue to compete is one of the most difficult things, especially when you really don't have anything - KG

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 06:17:36 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Dunk contest these days is  a joke, stars avoid it.

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 07:41:44 PM »

Offline kgainez

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54

yea