Author Topic: The NBA 2K syndrome  (Read 661 times)

The NBA 2K syndrome
« on: January 26, 2013, 01:44:29 PM »

Offline celtic -_- pride

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 60
  • Stuff & Things
ok so clearly this team is not meeting expectations. although i like a lot of our players we need to make some moves. not a blockbuster move though. this is the 2k syndrome. when things go bad and people want trades they always think lets make a huge trade just because that idea is a fun idea to contemplate. we need minor moves to improve this team to play competitive ball. in all honesty this team doesnt have a chance against the likes of the thunder etc. I will say that brandon bass needs to get the boot. i have a feeling he's been one of the bad attitudes all year. doesnt produce when hes out there and in the beginning of the season i remember him being displeased with his role. jason terry is another i'm pretty let down in. he came in talking the talk but he's just not balling right now. hit some shots last night but his defense is absolutely garbage !!!! move him bass and barbosa for what ever you can get. don't really care what we get in return to be honest. i would rather give their minutes to lee,green,sully.
[img width= height=]http://s7.postimg.org/jsyw5qrez/banner.jpg[/img]

Re: The NBA 2K syndrome
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 01:45:41 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
ok so clearly this team is not meeting expectations. although i like a lot of our players we need to make some moves. not a blockbuster move though. this is the 2k syndrome. when things go bad and people want trades they always think lets make a huge trade just because that idea is a fun idea to contemplate. we need minor moves to improve this team to play competitive ball. in all honesty this team doesnt have a chance against the likes of the thunder etc. I will say that brandon bass needs to get the boot. i have a feeling he's been one of the bad attitudes all year. doesnt produce when hes out there and in the beginning of the season i remember him being displeased with his role. jason terry is another i'm pretty let down in. he came in talking the talk but he's just not balling right now. hit some shots last night but his defense is absolutely garbage !!!! move him bass and barbosa for what ever you can get. don't really care what we get in return to be honest. i would rather give their minutes to lee,green,sully.

Small deals or no deals are the way to go. TP
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"