In order to prevent myself from going postal tonight, I need to make a list of things that I'm tired. Mind you, they are in no particular order.
1. Pierce's lazy passes (cross court and others);
2. Rondo's alley-oop passes;
3. Brandon Bass' inability to hit a jump shot;
4. Pierce isolation pays at the end of quarters/games;
5. Pierce/Garnett's inability to hit 2 consecutive free throws:
6. Our inability to defend the pick-and-roll;
7. Doc's refusal to sit the starters when they are not producing;
8. Rondo's refusal to make any effort to close out on defense;
9. Doc's refusal to use his best defensive players when someone is lighting us up;
10. Rondo's insistence on pounding the ball on offense until there is 6 seconds left on the clock;
11. Our refusal to go to the basket;
12. Our inability to get back on defense.
There you have it. I feel better now. Feel free too add to the list.