Author Topic: Adrian Wojnarowski will be on WEEI @ 11AM  (Read 2659 times)

Re: Adrian Wojnarowski will be on WEEI @ 11AM
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 12:16:29 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Figured Avery would play more of a bring it up the floor than give it to pierce kind of thing. But the Celtics need him to start going to the rim.

He and Lee were going to the rim so much in that Heat game, it was amazing. Even the commentators were surprised. I hope they keep doing it, because when they do: chances are they get fouled or make an easy shot.
Sadly they made only 2 of their combined 10 shots in and near the paint. (and 4 FTA total, though I don't recall when exactly they got those)

I did like that they attacked, but man you can have to make more than that.

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 12:20:29 PM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 2746
  • 2012 PAPTBG & 2013 PAPOUG CHAMPION

Some of Danny's interim (that is not core) assets may be showcased to the value of their contract or beyond.  JET, Green, Bradley, Barbosa and Lee are the obvious beneficiaries.  The one big challenge could be pumping up Bass so that he's tradeable.  Without any kind of evidence, I get the idea that he's surly about his diminished role, and of course he's overpriced for it.

It was bothersome to me to see that Sully was promoted to start and it appeared like Bass was giving more than his normal effort when he got into the game. He should be giving 110% all the time and if he did I think he would be a solid player.
G:Kemba,Payton,Hairston,Henderson,Lin
F:Parker,MKG,Budinger,Mirotic,Salmons
C:R.Lopez,Biyombo,Hickson
Coach: Shaka Smart
Rights to: Bog Bog

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 12:39:26 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2401
TP, appreciate the updates. Can't listen to the radio right now but I can read!
Yes, me too. Thanks for posting info!

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 12:46:33 PM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
Figured Avery would play more of a bring it up the floor than give it to pierce kind of thing. But the Celtics need him to start going to the rim.

He and Lee were going to the rim so much in that Heat game, it was amazing. Even the commentators were surprised. I hope they keep doing it, because when they do: chances are they get fouled or make an easy shot.
Sadly they made only 2 of their combined 10 shots in and near the paint. (and 4 FTA total, though I don't recall when exactly they got those)

I did like that they attacked, but man you can have to make more than that.

It's also a numbers game. Pierce or KG are regularly at that ratio for the first or second half of a game, but because they take more shots each game, the results are smoothed out better.  I think both these guys could get more comfortable in the next couple of weeks.

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 01:17:00 PM »

Offline Mencius

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 103
- Said Lowry is not a solution, he creates problems everywhere he goes

Wow, that's remarkably frank.