Author Topic: Why alot of ppl want Rondo gone??  (Read 1261 times)

Why alot of ppl want Rondo gone??
« on: January 25, 2013, 03:45:58 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 411
I been seeing alot of ppl looking to trade Rondo in the last month. Folks, he is one of the top 15 players in the league. Plus ur not getting another PG like him. Yes, sometimes u wonder where his head is at but he is top 3 PG..take him off this team and in a month u be wanting him back!
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

Re: Why alot of ppl want Rondo gone??
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 03:47:16 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
I been seeing alot of ppl looking to trade Rondo in the last month. Folks, he is one of the top 15 players in the league. Plus ur not getting another PG like him. Yes, sometimes u wonder where his head is at but he is top 3 PG..take him off this team and in a month u be wanting him back!
Some want to become the Charlotte Bobcats and be terrible until we get the next "LeBron" in the lottery.

Others don't like his game/attitude/etc.

Others think he's a poor piece to rebuild around.

A lot of different reasons for those who think we should trade him for the right package.

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 03:49:46 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
Some just feel this team needs a major shake up.

And Rondo is really the only player that could create such a shake up in a trade. 

So, I don't think it is so much that posters "want Rondo gone", more like "what kind of deals could the Celtics make to improve the team" balanced with what teams would offer. 

And let's be honest, every player on the Celtics roster has been in a trade idea this week. 

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 03:52:18 PM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 175
Because they have worn out pierce Jerseys from their teens and want to see him stumbling around making the most money on the team until he decides to retire instead of rebuilding around a young all star...

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 03:53:15 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
I'm not eager to trade rondo. I'm also not against the idea. It all depends. Still not convinced rondo is a guy you wanna build a team around yet either. Also, if you aren't competing for a championship you might as well be the bobcats. I mean unless you're satisfied with being a first round exist every year.

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 03:58:51 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 411
Also u have to think what other team would want him..alot may not want his attitude
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin