Author Topic: Paul Pierce's numbers over the last 5 games (don't have to look)  (Read 2354 times)

Re: Paul Pierce's numbers over the last 5 games (don't have to look)
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2013, 04:48:25 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
pierce has had 43 of his shots blocked this season. the 2nd most is rondo who is at 22.
Wow

I thought Sully got a lot of shots blocked... yikes PP, yikes!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2013, 05:10:37 PM »

Offline kgainez

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
If only we had a solid backup who would allow doc to manage PP's minutes and keep him fresher... In my dreams, wilcox comes back, sully doesn't have to play so much at the 5, green doesn't have to play so much at the 4 and doc has more flexibility to keep Paul fresh.
if only we did have a solid backup to pp at the small forward position
WAIT couldn't jeff green just play paul's minutes? guess that is a question for doc

I think many people have solid and PP2.0 confused.
Jeff is solid. He's not amazing (unless he's dunking)
However, I do think Doc should give PP more blow and go with JG who can't be TONS worse.

And no. PP hasn't put together 5 good games this season lol

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2013, 05:13:30 PM »

Offline erisred

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 37
Ok so we know pierce can suck for 5 games in a row but has he had 5 good games in a row this year?
He looks tired to me. I think Doc needs to give Paul a game, or two, off. Let Green start, and play long minutes, for a couple of games. Then when Pierce is a bit more rested, put him back in the starting lineup. I think Doc should do the same with KG just as soon as Wilcox can play.

Paul will, hopefully, get some rest during AS weekend, too.