Thank you droop dog. I agree with your observations that this team simply does not measure up. I recant some of what I said. Doc Rivers is a good coach and that is why we are still near .500 and currently 8th seed and projected to finish there. But the Celtics we saw last night is pretty much what we will get the rest of the way. Danny, Doc, and ownership need to make a decision real soon on the future course of this team.
The problem with this Celtic team
1. Poor shooting from any position(Terry, PP, Lee, Green)
2. No fast offensive strategies(Rondo is the key)
3. Missing a big man to help KG (he can not play 48 minutes)
4. Poor defensive positions on th floor of some players (remember Belinellis last points)
5. DA did not find replace for Perk and Ray( get rid of Terry, Wilcox etc)
1. Poor shooting is the result of bad ball movement leading to difficult shots and turnovers plus tired legs results in cold shooting.
2. I think you are saying that no one is available to run with rONDO. Danny's signings have been a bust so far.
3. Sullenger has been good, the rest of the bigs have been hurt our flat out stink.
4. Poor defensive positions is lack of focus and attention to detail. That is disturbing.
5. The Perkins trade broke up a very good thing indeed. The loss of Ray Allen was due to a contractual situation and the fact Avery Bradley beat him out of a starter role.