Author Topic: Celtics (20-22) at Hawks (24-18) 1/25  (Read 57533 times)

Re: Celtics (20-22) at Hawks (24-18) 1/25
« Reply #465 on: January 25, 2013, 10:47:23 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550
Really hoping PP and even KG announce their retirement after this year. We need to move to the young turks

As much as watching this team sucks, I'm still not looking forward to watching us win 25 games per season.

part of the process. keep the youngsters(sully, bradley, Melo), trade for DMC. get picks. It is what it is.
that team stinks without rondo and the only way you're getting demarcus is rondo....no rush to be kings east

yeah like we are so much better? ROFL. rondo will need to be traded for a rebuild. just accept it.

I'm not convinced Sactown will even trade DMC, much less for the crap we have to offer.

I actually got a smile out of this. thanks.  ;D
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #466 on: January 25, 2013, 10:48:40 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
I just knew if Doc stuck with small ball, the team was going to lose.

Another Doc Rivers special.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060112
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #467 on: January 25, 2013, 10:49:12 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
Really hoping PP and even KG announce their retirement after this year. We need to move to the young turks

As much as watching this team sucks, I'm still not looking forward to watching us win 25 games per season.

part of the process. keep the youngsters(sully, bradley, Melo), trade for DMC. get picks. It is what it is.
that team stinks without rondo and the only way you're getting demarcus is rondo....no rush to be kings east

yeah like we are so much better? ROFL. rondo will need to be traded for a rebuild. just accept it.
yeah trade our young all star and not the old guys...sounds like a rebuild...or not

????????  you actually think the old guys will be on the team during a rebuild? We are assuming PP and KG call it quits after this year.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #468 on: January 25, 2013, 10:49:44 PM »

Offline Jack_Frost

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 52

Most likely scenario: you stuck with this team one or two years THEN you have to rebuild? Do you prefer?

I'd prefer to stick with this team.  Crappy or not, I enjoy seeing a couple of future Hall of Famers play.  It's better than watching brainless pogo sticks like Gerald Green.

That said, this is probably the most frustrating Celtics team I can remember.  On paper, we shouldn't be anywhere near this bad.

I can understand this

« Reply #469 on: January 25, 2013, 10:49:52 PM »

• Dennis Johnson
I just knew if Doc stuck with small ball, the team was going to lose.

Another Doc Rivers special.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/060112

No thanks. I cannot take anymore glenn rivers. I have had enough.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #470 on: January 25, 2013, 10:51:06 PM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 175

I'm not convinced Sactown will even trade DMC, much less for the crap we have to offer.

I actually got a smile out of this. thanks.  ;D

unless it's rondo...and a rebuild with demarcus and no rondo doesn't sound fun...and no we aren't kings east..we made it a game from the finals last season and until the final whistle is blown I still believe this team can compete...kings nope. not ready for ten years of that crap

« Reply #471 on: January 26, 2013, 07:52:36 AM »

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
KG, and i suppose to some degree Paul Pierce desrve better than this.  THey should be closing out there careers helping an up and coming team flourish...kinda like in the 1st quarter.  I feel bad for them at this point.

« Reply #472 on: January 27, 2013, 01:43:52 PM »

Offline YouCantHandleTheTruth!

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 31
What's wrong with Doc???
The Celtic in me.