Author Topic: How do you get Tommy Points?  (Read 5340 times)

Re: How do you get Tommy Points?
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2013, 11:02:41 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
How do you play PICK A PLAYER OVER/UNDER GAME.

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2013, 11:05:00 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1796
  • The Dude Abides
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." - M.K. Gandhi

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2013, 11:51:34 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951
As in is there a rating or voting system where people can vote you up?

To get Tommy points agree with EVERYTHING I SAY .

;D

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 12:00:41 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
People give them to you. When you post something that people like and/or agree with, they reward you with one.

You can join fantasy games around the site where people give TP's as prizes or rewards.

Speaking of which, if we are doing it this year, join the CB draft, it's really fun.

Although, I bought mine as well.
PAPOUG, (Pick A Player Over/Undar Game), PAPTYG, (Total Yards), and PAPTBG, (Total Bases), are a blast as well ... PAPTYG is in playoff stage, so it's too late to join this year, but PAPOUG is ongoing and we'd love to have you, (PAPTBG, the baseball version will be starting with the MLB season as well). Here's another!

I havent been able to figure out how the games work...Guess I havent really looked at the threads too much to be honest! I wanna give them a shot.
Just pick a player each night that you think will score the most over his average, (as long as no one else has already picked him) ... there are links to player profiles, averages, etc., (on my daily results post), but you don't really need even that, as I check the averages each night anyway. You can make your pick at midnight for the next day. There are some other little rules tweaks, but we'll help you out with that as you go ... we're a pretty easy-going bunch, and it's all just for fun and TPs anyway. :)
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *