Author Topic: KG out, white and randolph DNP, How about playoffs vs. heat, Another DNP? KG in?  (Read 3170 times)

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
I wouldn't mind if the new guys take some of Wilcox minutes.
Wilcox misses Rondo badley, and not giving us anything offensively. 

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818

This is completely false. Wilcox has been just as productive with or without Rondo, it makes zero difference.

And the problem is not taking Wilcox's minutes. The problem is using Bass as the center, with Pierce or Green at the PF.

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green

This is completely false. Wilcox has been just as productive with or without Rondo, it makes zero difference.

And the problem is not taking Wilcox's minutes. The problem is using Bass as the center, with Pierce or Green at the PF.

Agreed. "Wilkox" has really stepped up since Rondo's injury (as has Bass)

Bass is not a good center and more of his minutes should be played at PF, we want Bass!

Bradley/Pierce/Green/Bass/KG
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Doc badly wanted this game. He played the players he trusts and just missed beating an almost fully healthy Heat team without KG, Rondo or Sullinger. I thought Doc did about as well coaching last night as he possibly could have and had a chance to win the game with a Pierce three point attempt with time running out.

Randolph, Williams and White had no business being in last night's game. A 13-17 point lead is never safe with the Heat. They can erase a lead like that in 2 minutes if you have the wrong group of people on the floor. Best to leave guys you don't trust on the bench when trying to coach to win. And last night, Doc was coaching to win.

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
Our loss yesterday almost reminds me of the Spura' bench players loss.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
Doc badly wanted this game. He played the players he trusts and just missed beating an almost fully healthy Heat team without KG, Rondo or Sullinger. I thought Doc did about as well coaching last night as he possibly could have and had a chance to win the game with a Pierce three point attempt with time running out.

Randolph, Williams and White had no business being in last night's game. A 13-17 point lead is never safe with the Heat. They can erase a lead like that in 2 minutes if you have the wrong group of people on the floor. Best to leave guys you don't trust on the bench when trying to coach to win. And last night, Doc was coaching to win.

Doc coached to lose. It's not a coincidence that his poor decisions coincided with every time we gave up a big lead.

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294

Doc coached to lose. It's not a coincidence that his poor decisions coincided with every time we gave up a big lead.
Doc coached to win. It's not a coincidence that our players missing shots coincided with every time we gave up a big lead.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson

Doc coached to win. It's not a coincidence that our players missing shots coincided with every time we gave up a big lead.

Putting Bass as a center, with Pierce as a PF, and playing small in your wings and guard positions was a layup drill for the Heat. Missing shots is not a problem for us as long as we are capable of defending, Doc didn't give us a chance to do that, you know, we had a big lead... making shots shouldn't have been a priority as much as preventing the other team from scoring as easily as they were doing.