Author Topic: Avery Bradley throw Rondo under bus?  (Read 15513 times)

Re: Avery Bradley throw Rondo under bus?
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2013, 08:30:23 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Trade him for a big!

« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2013, 08:41:55 AM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 175
Waaaah...wasn't a shot at rondo in anyway, hence deleted..let's cry about it shall we

« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2013, 10:02:13 AM »

Kiorrik

I don't think it was a shot at Rondo, Irving didnt even get 40 did he? I think its a shot at the refs because he couldn't guard him due to the whistle. It's just a you're lucky I wasn't able to guard you..type of aimed at Kyrie. It seems like that at least.
Totally agree.

I thought it'd be something you'd say after getting ticked off at the refs. But if the media take it as a shot at Rondo, no way you can say "no, I'm calling out the refs" because that's just asking for a fine!

So he deleted it. Makes it seem more dodgy, but really the only right move.

No smoke, no fire.

« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2013, 10:35:03 AM »

Offline CelticG1

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 288
That's not quite what AB said.. He said, direct quote, "please stop saying he gave me 40. Nobody will ever score 40 on me unless they take 40 shots."

Sounds more like someone was giving him grief about Irving scoring 40 and this wasn't just an unprovoked attack on Rondo.

Makes sense... thank you.

Yes.  Thank you!  Just as I suspected, not a big deal and people making a mountain out of a molehill.

Where did you see this direct quote?

The tweets are still up in the ESPN Boston feed. I don't see that there.

« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2013, 11:09:52 AM »

Offline RIPRED

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 63
Sit your butt down, youngun.  You're flying before you can run.  Until you're half the player Rondo is, you shouldn't be talking.  Rondo's been there and done it.  He's arguably the best point in the league. 

I just lost a lot of respect for Avery.  And to think Rondo has been his fan since he came to Boston.

That is really sheisty, Bradley.  Dirty.

Couldn't disagree more. Rondo needs to be more consistent if he wants to be above criticism. I'm not sure that this was a jab at Rondo, but I don't care if it was. I've never seen someone put up more meaningless triple doubles than Rondo.

This teams needs to be shaken up big time. I would listen to offers on anyone except for Bradley at this point.

« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2013, 11:26:06 AM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469
Sit your butt down, youngun.  You're flying before you can run.  Until you're half the player Rondo is, you shouldn't be talking.  Rondo's been there and done it.  He's arguably the best point in the league. 

I just lost a lot of respect for Avery.  And to think Rondo has been his fan since he came to Boston.

That is really sheisty, Bradley.  Dirty.

Couldn't disagree more. Rondo needs to be more consistent if he wants to be above criticism. I'm not sure that this was a jab at Rondo, but I don't care if it was. I've never seen someone put up more meaningless triple doubles than Rondo.

This teams needs to be shaken up big time. I would listen to offers on anyone except for Bradley at this point.

You've most likely never seen anybody put up more triple doubles than Rondo, period.  Calling them meaningless is . . . well . . . meaningless.
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2013, 11:29:47 AM »

Offline jbaerg

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 16
Iron sharpens Iron. Let him say whatever he wants. Until everyone on this team matches AB's effort, no one can tell him otherwise in my eyes.

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2013, 11:48:34 AM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
I love how everyone on this thread takes Bradley's joke so seriously. Fail.
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"