Author Topic: Jermaine O'Neal gets in a shouting match with GM  (Read 11445 times)

Re: Jermaine O'Neal gets in a shouting match with GM
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2013, 04:30:28 PM »

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
Jermaine immediately reported severe pain in his shouting wrist, and will be out for 6-8 paychecks.

hahahahahahah awesome.....
Mike

(My name is not Mike)

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2013, 04:36:38 PM »

Offline ScottHow

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 354
  • It's what I do! It's who I am!
Not gonna lie. I would sign JO to play Collins' minutes.

Wash your mouth out with soap!

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2013, 04:43:07 PM »

Offline KG_ended_Bias

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 51
Yahoo Sports reports Jermaine O'Neal and GM Lance Blanks "engaged in a loud, expletive-laced confrontation on Monday."
Related: Marcin Gortat

Source: Adrian Wojnarowski on Twitter

"Well joke is on you, Lance Blanks! I'm a Toys R Us kid, and your name makes you sound like a really terrible superhero! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to collect the remainder of my paycheck from my couch because I think you're mean." - Jermaine O'Neal
This situation is funny to me because I hung out with Jermaine Saturday & he was very candid while talking about alot of things. He says he absolutely loved the playing for the Celtics & wouldn't mind playing there again. He says the injury that kept him out was overblown just to keep him away from the team because he & Doc got into a physical altercation & that Doc wanted no more parts of him. He says he was sorry about it & he & Doc has since appologized to each other. But the player & coach relationship had soured enough to where he could no longer be a member in that locker room. But what I think is the funniest thing is that he also said "I will only be in Phoenix another week maybe if things go right" so I asked "Are you hearing your name in trades or something?" He said "Not really that but I got some things in play if things go right" and of course me not wanting to beat a dead horse I tried to figure those things out myself. But starting a profanity laced tirade at the front office escaped my imagination! Jermaine is such a nice guy, very polite & approachable guy, that I'm assuming he went in & asked for his release & the Suns frontmen said no we are not going to do that & he then got angry & his temper got the best of him. Maybe I'm being biased because he liked me enough to wanna be my friend & hangout away from the ballcourt but I have encountered many NBA cats & he's the 2nd coolest guy I've ever met only behind Shawn Marion. Very down to earth superstars or former how ever you wanna look at it. He really wants a title before he retires & he said as much & he was only using Phoenix to show he was healthy again & they were supposed to be his stepping stone to flip to a contender later. Looks like I may get to keep a friend for a year though now that Phoenix may not accommodate him. :)
I wouldn't need to show pics to prove anything to people I don't know. But its a true account of Saturday & night. Im tied into the Suns & D-Backs player security, I guess its up to you to believe or not but nothing I ever said has been a fabrication. I was also the 1st to break story on Gabe Pruitt's nightlife the morning of a Sunday game years back. The kid hung out til 6am & had tipoff at 11 or noon I believe only to find out that's how Gabe got down later. Why did I know? I was in charge of Gabe that latenight/morning. I only report Celtics related stuff regarding the NBA players I know, because this is Celtics blog not Suns/DBacks blog. If it doesn't contain Celtic info I wouldn't report it. Didn't I also report Shawn Marion would never be a Celtic years ago when all the trade fodder cirlced around him? I for 1 knew from him telling me hated the C's with a passion growing up, & thats why he always had his best games against the Celtics. No fabrications just facts! I got the job I have now partly because of Shawn Marion, he & my best friend Gerald Brown "former Suns player" where next door neighbors & Shawn thru my connection with Gerald & Mike Bibby had me around so much the Suns security reitred detectives & chiefs of Phoenix hired me. Started out as Luis Gonzalez protector in Tucson for Spring training years back, then onto the Suns where I stuck. If you want more information about players or my life i'm more than willing to continue not lying. Lol some of you guys are funny!

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2013, 04:48:41 PM »

Offline KG_ended_Bias

• Jaylen Brown
I wouldn't need to show pics to prove anything to people I don't know. But its a true account of Saturday & night. Im tied into the Suns & D-Backs player security, I guess its up to you to believe or not but nothing I ever said has been a fabrication. I was also the 1st to break story on Gabe Pruitt's nightlife the morning of a Sunday game years back. The kid hung out til 6am & had tipoff at 11 or noon I believe only to find out that's how Gabe got down later. Why did I know? I was in charge of Gabe that latenight/morning. I only report Celtics related stuff regarding the NBA players I know, because this is Celtics blog not Suns/DBacks blog. If it doesn't contain Celtic info I wouldn't report it. Didn't I also report Shawn Marion would never be a Celtic years ago when all the trade fodder cirlced around him? I for 1 knew from him telling me hated the C's with a passion growing up, & thats why he always had his best games against the Celtics. No fabrications just facts! I got the job I have now partly because of Shawn Marion, he & my best friend Gerald Brown "former Suns player" where next door neighbors & Shawn thru my connection with Gerald & Mike Bibby had me around so much the Suns security reitred detectives & chiefs of Phoenix hired me. Started out as Luis Gonzalez protector in Tucson for Spring training years back, then onto the Suns where I stuck. If you want more information about players or my life i'm more than willing to continue not lying. Lol some of you guys are funny!

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2013, 04:53:32 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Yahoo Sports reports Jermaine O'Neal and GM Lance Blanks "engaged in a loud, expletive-laced confrontation on Monday."

"Well joke is on you, Lance Blanks! I'm a Toys R Us kid, and your name makes you sound like a really terrible superhero! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to collect the remainder of my paycheck from my couch because I think you're mean." - Jermaine O'Neal
This situation is funny to me because I hung out with Jermaine Saturday & he was very candid while talking about alot of things. He says he absolutely loved the playing for the Celtics & wouldn't mind playing there again. He says the injury that kept him out was overblown just to keep him away from the team because he & Doc got into a physical altercation & that Doc wanted no more parts of him. He says he was sorry about it & he & Doc has since appologized to each other. But the player & coach relationship had soured enough to where he could no longer be a member in that locker room. But what I think is the funniest thing is that he also said "I will only be in Phoenix another week maybe if things go right" so I asked "Are you hearing your name in trades or something?" He said "Not really that but I got some things in play if things go right" and of course me not wanting to beat a dead horse I tried to figure those things out myself. But starting a profanity laced tirade at the front office escaped my imagination! Jermaine is such a nice guy, very polite & approachable guy, that I'm assuming he went in & asked for his release & the Suns frontmen said no we are not going to do that & he then got angry & his temper got the best of him. Maybe I'm being biased because he liked me enough to wanna be my friend & hangout away from the ballcourt but I have encountered many NBA cats & he's the 2nd coolest guy I've ever met only behind Shawn Marion. Very down to earth superstars or former how ever you wanna look at it. He really wants a title before he retires & he said as much & he was only using Phoenix to show he was healthy again & they were supposed to be his stepping stone to flip to a contender later. Looks like I may get to keep a friend for a year though now that Phoenix may not accommodate him. :)

Its a thing people say on the internet to stories that are improbable. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pics-or-it-didnt-happen

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2013, 05:13:20 PM »

Offline KG_ended_Bias

• Jaylen Brown

Its a thing people say on the internet to stories that are improbable. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pics-or-it-didnt-happen
I guess if you don't come across as many sports stars as I've been fortunate enough to meet or work for, I guess I can see where this non belief is coming from. But they are humans just like us with more glaring flaws being in the limelight, so when I'm disclosing somewhat personal imformation on C's blog im not weighing whether you guys or girls believe it or not, Im just stating what I saw, seen or heard just as you would. Just thought it was cool that J.O. told me things he didn't really have to & that he actually loved being a Celtic my childhood team since birth was worth reporting to me. TP for Jermaine in my book just for saying that although he gave us close to nothing being hurt most the time.

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2013, 05:17:50 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4586
It's funny, I was reading KG_ended_Bias's post, and I had multiple reactions at once, like "is this guy for real" "is he lying" "wow that's pretty cool", etc.

Then as I continued reading the post, realized you were in Phoenix, thought, "wait, is that the same guy who reported the Gabe Pruitt thing (that I think some people doubted), i totally believe this guy now."

And then you your next post you verified just what I was thinking.

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2013, 05:26:55 PM »

Offline JoT

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 84

Thanks for the stories. You seem like you're very close with players from what I'm reading.
I could tell you were telling the truth when you went into talking about Gabe Pruitt.

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2013, 05:31:46 PM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!

I guess if you don't come across as many sports stars as I've been fortunate enough to meet or work for, I guess I can see where this non belief is coming from. But they are humans just like us with more glaring flaws being in the limelight, so when I'm disclosing somewhat personal imformation on C's blog im not weighing whether you guys or girls believe it or not, Im just stating what I saw, seen or heard just as you would. Just thought it was cool that J.O. told me things he didn't really have to & that he actually loved being a Celtic my childhood team since birth was worth reporting to me. TP for Jermaine in my book just for saying that although he gave us close to nothing being hurt most the time.

That's cool. See if you can get JO to talk gortat into demanding a trade here  ;)

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2013, 06:07:32 PM »

Online csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2237

wEREN'T YOU THE GUY WHO REPORTED TO US HERE THAT gORTAT AND bEASLEY ARE TIGHT?

wHAT KIND OF GUY IS THE POLISH HAmmer ? Who influences whom more Gortat or Beasley?

From your perspective, is that a good or bad thing?

« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2013, 06:09:10 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 411
O'Neal is lucky he is still playing and should be grateful that Phoenix sign him
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2013, 06:10:30 PM »

Online csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2237

Hard to say this, but, me too.

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 06:21:49 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2401

Hard to say this, but, me too.

Absolutely -- J.O'Neal would be a darn fine backup center for the Celtics.

I would love to have him back in that role.

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 06:51:41 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Absolutely -- J.O'Neal would be a darn fine backup center for the Celtics.

Not for me, I do not want that heartless bum anyways near this team.

Didn't he want a buyout last year so he could go to the Heat?

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 07:12:04 PM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
As Kg would say Jermaine is cancerous to his team and the league.