Author Topic: Kentucky recruit drops a Quadruple Double like its nothing  (Read 4519 times)

Kentucky recruit drops a Quadruple Double like its nothing
« on: January 22, 2013, 03:55:48 AM »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/prep-superstar-karl-towns-jr-records-quadruple-double-223503260.html

16 pts, 17 rebounds, 11 blocked shots, and 11 assists.

then he got a triple double the next game  ;D

ranked 3rd best player by ESPN.

2014 kentucky team:
harrison twins (#1 ranked shooting guard, and #1 ranked point guard) +

andrew wiggins (#1 Small Forward still choosing between kentucky and fsu)+

Towns JR (3rd best overall)

Johnson (#1 ranked center)

thats an absolutely insane lineup with a nationally recognized high school superstar at each position. If andrew wiggins commits to kentucky, just hand them the championship before the season starts.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 04:18:28 AM by lightspeed5 »

Re: Kentucky recruit drops a Quadruple Double like its nothing
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 07:33:59 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Maybe ainge can trade bass, lee, terry, and a couple of second rounders for them.  ;)

Actually, that team could be better than some nba teams in terms of talent. Kentucky will have no excuse for not winning it all this year.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 08:44:19 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
that's a scary college team.  figure they'll probably all be starting and be 1-and-done's.  probably a bigger splash as starting freshmen than the Fab-5 were in Michigan.

would love to get multiple 1st rounders in that draft but I don't see that happening short of blowing up the team.

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 08:46:40 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
The Kentucky program is amazing. The way the implement their offense and defense to cater to one and dones is just crazy.

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 10:36:07 PM »

Offline CelticConcourse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 383
  • Jeff Green
The Kentucky program is amazing. The way the implement their offense and defense to cater to one and dones is just crazy.

It really is. But, I hope other teams can get these players too (like my main man Damian Lillard at Weber)
Jeff Green - Top 5 SF

[Kevin Garnett]
"I've always said J. Green is going to be one of the best players to ever play this game"