Author Topic: First Brady's, now Welker's  (Read 9071 times)

First Brady's, now Welker's
« on: January 21, 2013, 04:33:36 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

Re: First Brady's, now Welker's
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 04:51:13 PM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 175
welkers wife has a point imo...not everyday a fraud like Ray Lewis is so embraced, praised and loved by the media like he has Tim Tebows track record off the field when he's a total scumbag.....and where's the suspicion of ped use with the way he's come back from injury at his age? fraudulent

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 05:08:53 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
The only thing that bothers me is that she apologized. What next? Will we all apologize to the Stalin family for harsh words used against Joseph? If you can't call a murdering absentee dad a bad person who can you call a bad person?

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 05:10:26 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
The only thing that bothers me is that she apologized. What next? Will we all apologize to the Stalin family for harsh words used against Joseph? If you can't call a murdering absentee dad a bad person who can you call a bad person?
He isn't a murderer nor absentee.

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 05:14:59 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I like the part where she apologizes and says it wasn't her intent to be mean.  Really?  You were being altruistic when calling somebody a murderer and a deadbeat dad?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2013, 05:16:23 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
where's the suspicion of ped use with the way he's come back from injury at his age? fraudulent

My conservative estimate is that 85% of the players in the NFL are using.  I'm pretty skeptical that less than 5% of the players are using, which is what the tests would tell us.

I agree, by the way, that Lewis has pretty questionable character.  Certainly, he's not a role model off the field, unless it's related to his hard work.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2013, 05:20:53 PM »

Offline JHTruth

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 111
Pitiful. Who are these gold diggers to be trashing opposing players and their man's teammates. Put a muzzle on these ladies gentlemen..

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2013, 05:34:24 PM »

Offline Smutzy#9

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42
[Edited.  Wow.  Completely inappropriate. -RH]
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 05:39:13 PM by Roy H. »

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 05:50:52 PM »

Offline The4Time2Doctor0

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 18
she should keep her mouth shut. what a clown. I hate hearing from people who have no knowledge running their mouths. just as i don't want to hear Tim Thomas speak about politics, I don't want to hear from wives speak about their husband's sports. ray lewis would say "sticks and stones dont break no bones. no weapon! no weapon!

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2013, 06:11:23 PM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
 ray Lewis is no different then a wwe character

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2013, 06:15:53 PM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
she should keep her mouth shut. what a clown. I hate hearing from people who have no knowledge running their mouths. just as i don't want to hear Tim Thomas speak about politics, I don't want to hear from wives speak about their husband's sports. ray lewis would say "sticks and stones dont break no bones. no weapon! no weapon!

The only clown is ray Lewis himself...loved him playing it up and crying with the national anthem and thinking God determines the outcome of football games...total clown. Wes welkers wife is free to say whatever she wants...the only knowledge she spouted were facts from wikipedia...get over yourself

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2013, 06:18:40 PM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
guy's a total scum bag, I completely agree with her.

Then quoting the bible how no weapon shall prosper against those who believe ?  First of all Ray shouldn't ever bring up weapons , and secondly , he thinks no one should beat his team because he believes in god stronger than the opposing team? What a narcissistic psycho ...

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2013, 08:30:17 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
So I guess he paid off the family in a settlement beeeccaauuussee....yeah. And I suppose maybe he has custody of all 6 of his kids or just keeps all 4 women around him. 

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 06:30:45 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
So I guess he paid off the family in a settlement beeeccaauuussee....yeah. And I suppose maybe he has custody of all 6 of his kids or just keeps all 4 women around him.
If the D.A. believed Lewis committed murder he would not have let him plead to misdemeanor obstruction of justice.  A D.A. would never pass on the high profile murder case unless he thought the guy didn't do it.  People settle lawsuits all the time.  A settlement doesn't mean a huge gigantic big money pay off.  He could have just given them enough money to pay for the funeral for all anyone knows. 

An absentee dad is someone that doesn't take care of his kids and is never around.  It doesn't mean he has to have full custody and his kis have to be always around.  I mean if that is your definition then all football players are absentee because of the amount of travel they have in their jobs. And it has nothing to do with with the women.

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2013, 08:13:46 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Bad character? Maybe. But cant take away his career as a football player. Mrs. Welker is completely out of line on this one.

I would love to put some pads on Mrs. Welker and give her the ball with only Ray Lewis between her and the Endzone. Then I wonder if she does any smack talkin.