Author Topic: Bradley suffered rib injury, may miss next game  (Read 8061 times)

Re: Bradley suffered rib injury, may miss next game
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2013, 12:43:41 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
its ok, its against the Pistons, but we need to avenge ourselves from last time...

definitely not a game where we need Bradley. I want a healthy bradley against LA or the Heat

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2013, 01:15:38 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
its ok, its against the Pistons, but we need to avenge ourselves from last time...

definitely not a game where we need Bradley. I want a healthy bradley against LA or the Heat
look out for KG to come out looking like an All Star against Detroit

love ya KG but had to do it lol
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2013, 01:55:48 PM »

Offline winsomme

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 255
can someone tell me why they are doing a second x-ray for a lingering injury? I mean, aren't we at the point where we know that you need the mri and not the x-ray to detect small fractures and cartilage tears...

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2013, 02:01:07 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2697
This has been my main concern with Bradley. The way he plays, he's not going to last very long in this league. He has yet to have a single season without missing significant time due to injury, and I'm afraid that will be a trend with him.

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2013, 02:08:23 PM »

Online Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2501
This has been my main concern with Bradley. The way he plays, he's not going to last very long in this league. He has yet to have a single season without missing significant time due to injury, and I'm afraid that will be a trend with him.

'The Glove' played 19 NBA seasons.  I'll admit that the signs aren't good over Bradley's first 3 NBA seasons, but it is possible to play tight, aggressive defense and stay healthy. Maybe just not for Avery.

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2013, 02:14:39 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
can someone tell me why they are doing a second x-ray for a lingering injury? I mean, aren't we at the point where we know that you need the mri and not the x-ray to detect small fractures and cartilage tears...
I was thinking the same thing, can't it be cartilage torn that wouldn't show on X-ray?
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk