Author Topic: ESPN back on the bandwagon  (Read 2363 times)

ESPN back on the bandwagon
« on: January 15, 2013, 04:22:38 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
They say we can challenge the Heat and are surprised about Avery Bradley

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:8844886
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

Re: ESPN back on the bandwagon
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 04:45:22 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 864
  • GOT IT!!!
I am so glad TNT is the home of the Eastern Conference playoffs this season.

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 04:45:53 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
They say we can challenge the Heat and are surprised about Avery Bradley

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:8844886
Whoever has the biggest boot kick them right off

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 05:09:17 PM »

Offline ScottHow

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 354
  • It's what I do! It's who I am!
I've always liked being the underrated, overlooked, underdog that no one talks about.

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 05:14:35 PM »

Offline Smutzy#9

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42
maybe they finally realised that NY is just a bunch of chuckers who hope the 3 ball goes down. If it doesnt..... they are horrible

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 05:39:40 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Well, the commentators got it right.

I believe one of them mentioned that BOS is the LAST team that MIA wants to see again in the playoffs.

LeBron James will NOT be able to muster anymore Superman-Like game 6 performances NEXT time.

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 08:11:11 AM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448

I believe one of them mentioned that BOS is the LAST team that MIA wants to see again in the playoffs.

LeBron James will NOT be able to muster anymore Superman-Like game 6 performances NEXT time.

I wouldn't be quick to say that if I was you.

He may.

Their big issue is that Dwayne Wade hasn't looked very good and they need him to play well.  If we are throwing Bradley and then Lee at him off the bench?  He better be playing well because he will have a hard time regardless.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 09:25:12 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

He may.

Their big issue is that Dwayne Wade hasn't looked very good and they need him to play well.  If we are throwing Bradley and then Lee at him off the bench?  He better be playing well because he will have a hard time regardless.
This.

I have no doubt Bron and Bosh will bring it in the playoffs and we'll have our hands full not just due to their talent but the inevitable officiating bias in their favor.  The question is, can Wade muster up an all-star effort if we play them.  I think a healthy combo of AB and Lee will really limit his effectiveness as well as help limit the effectiveness of their shooters off the bench.  If Green can provide some decent D on Bron, I think we can take them in a series.

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 09:41:59 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

He may.

This.

I have no doubt Bron and Bosh will bring it in the playoffs and we'll have our hands full not just due to their talent but the inevitable officiating bias in their favor.  The question is, can Wade muster up an all-star effort if we play them.  I think a healthy combo of AB and Lee will really limit his effectiveness as well as help limit the effectiveness of their shooters off the bench.  If Green can provide some decent D on Bron, I think we can take them in a series.
We are younger and more athletic this year = closing out on their shooters better

And you're right we will limit Wade's effectiveness for sure in Bradley and Lee don't think that's a stretch to say.

LeBron will be LeBron but if we can limit Wade and the three ball I like our chances.

"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk