Author Topic: Ya can't say it's not because of Bradley  (Read 24020 times)

Re: Ya can't say it's not because of Bradley
« Reply #135 on: January 25, 2013, 10:37:04 AM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
All the bradley haters were dead silent not long ago and now they wanna talk again. The celtics start winning the second AB returns. The celtics start losing the second AB gets hurt. To say hes been fully healthy since returning is ignorant. Again nobody ever said he was the savior the only people saying that are the people against AB ironically. I've said numerous times this team needed AB & a Big next to KG. We actually played with good effort last night we just lost. If you really wanna identify the problems with this team, look no further than pierce bass terry & sometimes rondo when hes playing lazy pathetic defense.

Is anyone really hating on him though?  I am mostly seeing just people concerned about his durability, and acknowledging that he isn't a savior.

Yes, there were a lot of us who doubted his ability to come back and not miss a beat, because even veterans take a while to get back up to speed.  But, we were wrong about that, and thats a tribute to Avery.

Re: Ya can't say it's not because of Bradley
« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2013, 10:39:23 AM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
In my eyes he is certainly injured. Last year near the end he showed that he can create his own shot, knock down jumpers and attack the rim. This year he has only knocked down open shots nothing else (offensively).

Bradley is my favorite player on the team, but we need more from him on offense if he is to be the savior.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19