Author Topic: Wade benched in the 4th  (Read 7665 times)

Wade benched in the 4th
« on: January 15, 2013, 03:11:22 AM »

Offline Smutzy#9

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42
Not sure if many people watched the game today but in the 4th quarter of the Miami v Utah game today Wade was benched for the entire 4th quater while bosh only played 40 seconds

cant be more happy, Wade is a talented player, but god i HATE him. The more i see him mope and Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. like a little girl the happier it makes me.

Hopefully these chemistry issues implode the heat.

Re: Wade benched in the 4th
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 03:15:20 AM »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283
wade is deteriorating very quickly. i hope we lock up d wade with avery and lee when we play them.

bosh had 1 rebound. sully makes bosh look like a joke.

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 03:24:10 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Not sure if many people watched the game today but in the 4th quarter of the Miami v Utah game today Wade was benched for the entire 4th quater while bosh only played 40 seconds

cant be more happy, Wade is a talented player, but god i HATE him. The more i see him mope and **** like a little girl the happier it makes me.

Hopefully these chemistry issues implode the heat.
Hopefully they implode after we woop them like the Knicks, they haven't been the same since. ;D

I know its coming up sometime this month well be fired up for a little payback.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 04:01:58 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
I was wondering the same thing...why was he benched? but then again, none of my business, cuz as long as we beat them :)

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 04:06:09 AM »

Offline Smutzy#9

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 42
Im not sure why he was benched. I dont think he was playing great, but still you think he would be the better option that shard lewis dont ya?

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 05:22:03 AM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
He was benched eh? Is it chemistry issues all over again?

GO TO HELL D WADE!
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 06:46:11 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Trouble in MIA?

I LOVE IT!

Bench Wade and start Ray Ray ;D

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 07:35:14 AM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2401
I think they should trade D-Wade.

It was worthwhile living with the skill-set overlap between LeBron and Wade when Wade was playing at an MVP level but that is no longer the case. Miami should look to trade Wade and build a more prototypical basketball team instead of the unorthodox mix they currently have that Spoelstra clearly isn't comfortable coaching.

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 08:06:30 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

It was worthwhile living with the skill-set overlap between LeBron and Wade when Wade was playing at an MVP level but that is no longer the case. Miami should look to trade Wade and build a more prototypical basketball team instead of the unorthodox mix they currently have that Spoelstra clearly isn't comfortable coaching.
I'd like that from the standpoint of giving a nice little kick in the teeth to Wade.  ship him out after he helped recruit Bron and Bosh to the team. 

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 08:14:41 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Trouble in MIA?

I LOVE IT!

Bench Wade and start Ray Ray ;D

Not sure that would happen.  From the Realgm Miami board:

Ray Allen is no key. He just needs to hit his threes and not get too comfortable out of his role like he usually likes to because he's far too turnover prone.

Remember, there's a reason why Boston easily favored Avery Bradley and also signed Jet without much hesitation. Ray's a huge liability on defense and can't do much but shoot. I don't know what you guys expect from him? If he gives around 12.5 ppg a game i'm more than satisfied.

Ray Allen is the problem. His defense is horrid and when he's not hitting shots he's really not adding anything for this team.

that being said, I hope Miami signs a [dang] big, because that is also a big problem. We knew Ray Allen couldn't play defense when he signed here, and that's what we've gotten.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 08:15:31 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
wade is deteriorating very quickly. i hope we lock up d wade with avery and lee when we play them.

bosh had 1 rebound. sully makes bosh look like a joke.

I completely agree. I've continually called Wade "terrible" this year. Deteriorating and he just isnt really playing all that well. Those hits and drives to the basket over the years are getting to him.

Yet, he is still averaging 20, 5 and 4 while shooting 50% from the field.

Puzzling to me. However, his stock is falling fast talent wise. And his stock as a likeable player is already at rockbottom for me.

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 08:16:16 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
D-Thug is a hero in Miami , he an't going no where.  He is their Paul Pierce .   He'll have to want to leave .  Money maybe the thing that he leaves for.  He is now not worth his paycheck.

His whole game has been hurling his body though the air for a dunk or to get fouled.  So yeah , his legs and back have been over stressed.  Kobe on the other hand is a shooter and goes less to the rim.

Higher you jump , the harder you fall.

Hopefully , Wade willbe worn out by playoffs, the Heat lose go on a couple losing streaks .

ENjoyed UTAH beating on them.

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 08:32:33 AM »

Online Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
Miami was down 19 points entering the 4th.  Why put Wade out there in a meaningless game at that point when he could use the rest?  People are reading way too much into that.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 08:52:41 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327

No way they pull the trigger early though, maybe if they lose short of the Finals but even then I doubt it.

So in all odds they'll probably wait too long, won't get a great deal for Wade.

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 08:54:50 AM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448

No way they pull the trigger early though, maybe if they lose short of the Finals but even then I doubt it.

So in all odds they'll probably wait too long, won't get a great deal for Wade.

Yeah this is probably what happens.

As I've said before having LeBron play with more of a shooter would have been better.  It'd be too ballsy of a move to see happening though and especially with DWade being a Miami player for so long.

Can't say I'm not happy seeing this happen to Wade.  He went from a player I liked quite a lot to one I really hate.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford