Author Topic: Growing Belief LeBron Returns to Cavs?  (Read 13759 times)

Re: Growing Belief LeBron Returns to Cavs?
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2013, 06:35:56 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
kyrie is good don't take it like I'm saying he isn't...his only chance to be better than rose is if rose never fully recovers...I've seen all the gifs you just posted and many of his games...not a franchise changer on the rose level who was making LeBron like impact in his first few years, his team even stays in the hunt because they know they can do real damage when he returns healthy.
Rose wasn't/isn't close to LeBron like impact though.

The reason the Bulls stay in the hunt without him is that they have a really good defensive and rebounding team, things that don't really depend on Rose. We've seen plenty the past two years to realize that right?

sure he is, LeBrons Cavs teams were great defensively with or without him...they're culture changers. in his first 3years rose had every single bit the LeBron impact in his first 3years, if not more..Cavs were middle of the pack playoff teams then and the bulls had the best record and a tougher road
Leadership is important, but Deng/Noah/Asik/Brewer/Bogans/etc... are good defensive players playing for a great defensive coach.

Rose had team success propelled by a fantastic defense/rebounding cast and the inflated rep and "storyline" MVP for it.

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2013, 07:20:03 PM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 175
kinda sounds like the beginning of LeBrons career!
 with that I said I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong if kyrie turns around the Cavs next year and going forward and it more than likely won't be with LeBron..sorry for the thread hijacking!

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2013, 08:50:38 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
Lebron is cheating! this is part of his plan all along!, get a ring or two in Miami, have the Cavs rebuild while he's gone then come back! lol

but yea, a roster with Kyrie, and Lebron is kinda scary

now that they drafted Waiters who also very good.

« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2013, 08:54:09 PM »

Offline azzenfrost

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 177
After all that jersey burning...I don't know.
I moved the cheese.