Author Topic: Buck, Suns, Grizz,Celtics trade idea  (Read 1461 times)

Buck, Suns, Grizz,Celtics trade idea
« on: January 09, 2013, 10:10:55 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
I have been watching the bucks box scorers figuring they are a likely celtics trading partner. The last few games John Henson has been playing great. This coupled with Sanders great play this year had me thinking. Why aren't the Bucks making a move for Gay??

The following trade works

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b8kdrw4

Bucks get Gay, Lee, W Johnson

Grizz get Dudley, Dalembert, Cs 1st top 15 protected, Suns 1st (top 5 protected)

Suns get Ellis, Dunleavy

Celts get Udoh, Daniels

Why it works

Bucks have a new coach and give the team a face lift. Their new starting lineup could be Jennings, Lee, Gay, Henson, and Sanders. With Ilyasova, Moute and Udrih coming off the bench. This on paper looks like a competitive team very long and athletic.

Grizz, get under the luxury tax while still adding a capable starting SF. Dalembert makes for a nice backup center from them and is off the books after the season. They also pick up 2 middle first round pick

Suns, get some spark back into the franchise with Ellis. Dragic has good size at PG and should fit nicely with Ellis. They also get Dunleavy who has been productive this year. They do all this without having to move Gortat or Scola.

Celtics, get a long athletic big man and eliminate the Bass + Sullinger on court pairing. Daniels comes back to the team as a cap filler but would be a welcome and capable addition.

Looking this over im hard pressed to find a team thats getting the short end on this trade. Some may think Lee and a 1st are to much for Udoh but he is young, big, athletic and has shown to be a capable shot blocker. All things the Cs need. He will help this season and in the future.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 11:22:48 AM by CFAN38 »
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

Re: Buck, Suns, Grizz,Celtics trade idea
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 05:13:56 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
I wonder how much it takes to get a

Buck, Suns, Grizzz, Celtics, Lakeers, Bulls, Hawks, Kings/Supersonics, Real Madrid and Heat Trade
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

Re: Buck, Suns, Grizz,Celtics trade idea
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 03:02:53 PM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
I wonder how much it takes to get a

Buck, Suns, Grizzz, Celtics, Lakeers, Bulls, Hawks, Kings/Supersonics, Real Madrid and Heat Trade

I honestly didn't think this was to fare fetched an idea. Granted it involves 4 teams but most Rudy Gay trades will have to involve 3 teams unless its gay going to houston or phoenix. The only team i brought into this idea that hasn't been filling the trade rumor wire is the buck. To me the bucks seem like a team in need of big changes.

I still question who turns down this deal..
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet