Author Topic: The Sonics are back. Ballmer-led group buys the Kings to bring back to Seattle.  (Read 6959 times)

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283
DMC sure looks good in green and white.
wrong shade of green   ;D

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1151
Boom!

Online Emmette Bryant

• Avery Bradley
  • Tommy Points: 37

Online pearljammer10

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 672

The plan has always been for the franchise to reclaim the Sonics name upon returning to Seattle.

Wojo twitter

Love it.
DKC: GM Boston Celtics: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuCTllmkG26udHRaa0xrWm1qZTExaHltaEdtZzVRNFE&usp=sharing#gid=50
PG:Rondo/Udrih/Dinwiddle
SG:Williams/Miller/Delladova
SF:Afflalo/Young
PF:Green/Hill/Powell
C:Hibbert/Nurcik/Bynum

Offline nostar

• Jared Sullinger
  • Tommy Points: 55
I think the gravity of trading Pierce is lost on a lot of posters in this thread. He's our leading scorer. Gasol might be able to put up similar numbers but not in the same ways. Pierce is truly a unique talent and I really think moving him for Gasol is a lateral move, much as I like Gasol as a player.

I'd way rather move Bass/Green/Lee for Gasol than move the captain. I know it's a lot of youth and future going away for a guy on his last legs but this team is in win-now mode and Pierce is a lot of the reason this team wins at all.

I'd probably rather make a play for Millsap or Smith than trade Pierce at this point. We need someone willing to play in the post. Sully has been amazing but we need another post presence.

Hello! Guest

Welcome to the CelticsBlog Forums.

Welcome to CelticsBlog