Poll

Hypothetical the new Supersonics offer Cousins and Evans for Rondo; Deal or No Deal?

Deal
55 (57.9%)
No Deal
40 (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 92

Author Topic: Poll: Seatle Supersonics knocks and offer Cousins+Evans for Rondo? Deal/No Deal  (Read 28225 times)

Offline Change

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 544
Rumor has it Kings have been sold to Seattle group.

http://i.imgur.com/KZpfX.png

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Source?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25634
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Yes.  Tyreke isn't an ideal point guard, but I think our offense would be okay with a further increase on team-wide ball movement.  I'd probably try to move Tyreke for a guy like Mike Conley / Kyle Lowry, but it's just too much talent coming back to pass up.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Offline alajet

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 54
It would have been sad to see. KJ has definitely done his best to keep NBA at Sacramento.

For the trade, I'd do it. We get a good replacement for Rondo and a talented big man. Evans isn't Rondo, but he could score, also in a potential Rondo trade, he is one of the best PGs we could get.

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Just remember Doc rotation problems.

The least players the better.

:)
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975

Supersonics?

I'm guessing the word is they plan on relocating.

I would do that deal in a heartbeat. That a great return. Evans and Bradley compliment each other well, as do KG and Cousins.

Online Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
Hate to see Kings leave Sacramento..Virginia Beach has turn them down
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
The rumor:

Are the Sacramento Kings on their way to Seattle? The rumors were flying Wednesday morning.
The buzz started about midnight with a single tweet. "So I hear that the Seattle Kings is officially a done deal! The Maloofs finally sold the ailing Sacramento team." It was written by Daina Falk, a cookbook writer and foodie, who has since removed the Tweet from her page.

She is also a sports insider of sorts. Her father is David Falk, the pro sports super agent.

Falk followed up her first tweet with another saying she heard it from a friend.

The Kings aren't commenting. Neither is investor Chris Hansen.

What we do know for sure is the other city trying hard to get the Kings is out of the running for now. Virginia Beach, Virginia, couldn't reach a deal yesterday to get public financing for a new arena so that means the team is still available.

The deadline for asking the NBA to relocate in time for next season is March 1.

Offline Change

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 544

Supersonics?

Yep, it seems like Maloofs are finally selling the Kings. Seattle group is the rumored buyer.

Offline alajet

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 54
The rumor:

Are the Sacramento Kings on their way to Seattle? The rumors were flying Wednesday morning.
The buzz started about midnight with a single tweet. "So I hear that the Seattle Kings is officially a done deal! The Maloofs finally sold the ailing Sacramento team." It was written by Daina Falk, a cookbook writer and foodie, who has since removed the Tweet from her page.

She is also a sports insider of sorts. Her father is David Falk, the pro sports super agent.

Falk followed up her first tweet with another saying she heard it from a friend.

The Kings aren't commenting. Neither is investor Chris Hansen.

What we do know for sure is the other city trying hard to get the Kings is out of the running for now. Virginia Beach, Virginia, couldn't reach a deal yesterday to get public financing for a new arena so that means the team is still available.

The deadline for asking the NBA to relocate in time for next season is March 1.

I always loved the Supersonics in Seattle. Same goes for the Kings in Sacramento. It would be weird to see teams getting mixed.

Online Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 412
Maloofs wants Las Vegas
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

Offline CelticG1

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 288
Haven't watched Evans enough to really say I guess.

Inclined to say no because its more of a move for the future (much more imo )

Rondo is an absolute superstar in the playoffs generally being top 3of playoff performer. You need a superstar in the playoffs like that. Tyree and Cousins have never played in a playoff game(not to mention they aren't earth shaterring in the regular season either).

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
Maloofs wants Las Vegas

They could want Abu Dhabi too, but if they sold the team their opinion matters as much as mine.

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Yes.  Tyreke isn't an ideal point guard, but I think our offense would be okay with a further increase on team-wide ball movement.  I'd probably try to move Tyreke for a guy like Mike Conley / Kyle Lowry, but it's just too much talent coming back to pass up.

Agreed, I'd prefer somebody like Conley (who isn't going anywhere) or Lowry over Evans.  If you bring in Cousins, you need to have a point guard who can reliably get him the ball.

Also Evans is an awful shooter.  Worse than Rondo.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain