Author Topic: Doc: Sully is a warrior, he's going nowhere....  (Read 17519 times)

Re: Doc: Sully is a warrior, he's going nowhere....
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2013, 07:14:03 AM »

Offline Greenbean

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 418
the last 10 games he's been averaging around 7.5ppg, 6.7RPG on 53% shooting...so his stats have steadily been rising as the season goes forward.

I could see him being a 10/10 guy by the end of the season.

its also something to note that he is tied with KG for the best +/- on the team

The +/- stat is the most impressive to me. If his team defense keeps progressing and he is a hair quicker on anticipating rotations to avois fouls...this guy will be a monster for us.

« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2013, 03:11:38 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
I don't use undersized to label sully anymore. BC is not. But he does play under the rim which is not ez for pf/c to play effectively. Robinson plays above the rim though he is similar in height and size. Guys like faried above the rim. Barkley, only 6'6 but had like 7'2 wingspan and can jump out of the gym.

At worse sully will be a consistent 12/8 guy and best 15/10. Even at 12/8 he will be a very good starter BC he does alot of other non stat things that help a team win
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 03:19:40 PM by triboy16f »

« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2013, 03:18:42 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
the last 10 games he's been averaging around 7.5ppg, 6.7RPG on 53% shooting...so his stats have steadily been rising as the season goes forward.

I could see him being a 10/10 guy by the end of the season.

its also something to note that he is tied with KG for the best +/- on the team

The +/- stat is the most impressive to me. If his team defense keeps progressing and he is a hair quicker on anticipating rotations to avois fouls...this guy will be a monster for us.
The awesome thing is he's only what 20? He is a rook drafted by C's around hall of famers and is not rattled one bit by anything. That Knicks game was as close as a playoff atmosphere as you can get and he thrived. I love me some Sully kid will only get better.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk