Author Topic: League Pass Online  (Read 1613 times)

League Pass Online
« on: January 09, 2013, 07:03:17 PM »

Offline mobilija

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 607
I was thinking of purchasing NBA League Pass Online for $130. Does anyone have any advice as to, waiting for the price to go down, is it generally worth it, is it a quality product, etc. Thanks in advance.

Mobi

Re: League Pass Online
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 03:08:43 AM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
it's great. need a good,fast connection but if you have the internet speed it's good.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 03:16:45 AM »

Offline InfiniteMH

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 17
The live games, for me, would freeze for a second every 10 seconds, but if you have this issue, you can download Octoshape. It's free, it's small, and it take care of the random screen freeze. (It's what the support guy told me to do)

Make sure you know about the blackout rules tho.

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 05:40:03 AM »

Kiorrik

I was thinking of purchasing NBA League Pass Online for $130. Does anyone have any advice as to, waiting for the price to go down, is it generally worth it, is it a quality product, etc. Thanks in advance.

Mobi
Well, for me it's always been a no-brainer. I just get it, and watch as much as I can.

And it's awesome. I love it.

Money isn't an objection in this - I make room in my budget for it. It's as close to a "must" as it gets.

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 06:06:35 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404

Mobi
Well, for me it's always been a no-brainer. I just get it, and watch as much as I can.

And it's awesome. I love it.

Money isn't an objection in this - I make room in my budget for it. It's as close to a "must" as it gets.

If only they would get rid of those pesky NBA cares advertisements.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 06:11:04 AM »

Offline Rtpas11

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76
It's great! I use it all the time. The only thing I don't like about it is we don't get to see local teams play. Like myself I can't see Celtics games on League Pass Broadband. It has gotten better through the years. Now you can split screen up to 4 boxes & watch games again that you might have missed.  ;) Worth the Doe.

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 07:22:49 AM »

Offline Kuberski1

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 26
Ditto the above...worth it, especially as I live in China, and Cs games too far and between on CCTV...plus, quality has improved over past couple of years.   Just check that your broadband can handle the speeds, so it doesn't freeze up on you from time to time....should be ok.