Author Topic: How awesome was Jeff Green  (Read 10500 times)

Re: How awesome was Jeff Green
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2013, 08:06:26 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Cudos for Green , another solid game under his belt.

Pierce is a great cheerleader.  I liked seeing Green getting good minutes on the court.

Like to see Green put some defense on HArdin.

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2013, 08:11:54 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Cudos for Green , another solid game under his belt.

Pierce is a great cheerleader.  I liked seeing Green getting good minutes on the court.

Like to see Green put some defense on HArdin.

Gotta agree. If Green can play like this and give Pierce some extra rest all the better. Hopefully games like this will break Green out into a consistent 12 to 14 ppg scorer.

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2013, 08:14:53 AM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
The drive past Beasley and dunk over Jermaine is his best of the year.  Super aggressive and an impressive drive considering he really wasn't given much of an angle.  It was all his length.

I've said it before: with all our wing and guard depth some are going to be left in the cold on a given night.  Not that Green has been real consistent but between him, Jet, Lee, Bradley... someone will get a bit left in the cold or the scoring will be balanced.

Anyways, love to see him play that way.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2013, 08:39:53 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
The drive past Beasley and dunk over Jermaine is his best of the year.  Super aggressive and an impressive drive considering he really wasn't given much of an angle.  It was all his length.

I've said it before: with all our wing and guard depth some are going to be left in the cold on a given night.  Not that Green has been real consistent but between him, Jet, Lee, Bradley... someone will get a bit left in the cold or the scoring will be balanced.

Yeah.

I was glad Doc gave the bench the time on the court when they clearly had better energy than the starters.

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2013, 12:22:32 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!

Yeah.

I was glad Doc gave the bench the time on the court when they clearly had better energy than the starters.

aand thats pretty much all he had to do all year long

except when nobody had energy and we had some of those games this year

with "the pest" out there i dont think they will be that many more of them.
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!