Author Topic: Video of Melo waiting at the C's bus  (Read 12852 times)

Re: Video of Melo waiting at the C's bus
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2013, 11:04:23 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
Eh, I don't mind the on the court stuff nearly as much as the sheer stupidity of Melo trying to provoke an incident outside the locker room and at the team bus. He "calmly" waited at the bus with 10 guys forming a wall and cameras on him.

Nothing good can come of players doing that, he'll be fined at a minimum and I wouldn't be shock if he missed a game for it.

This. I'm sick and tired of fake "tough guy" behavior by pansy basketball players. If you're genuinely that torn up about something a guy has said and you had 10 minutes when you were next to him on a court, why not just fight him then? Why wait until after the game at the bus with tons of cameras and security. I know the answer. Melo was never going to fight anyone. He just wanted to be a crybaby and grab heaps of attention for it.

What a pile of nonsense.

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2013, 11:09:23 AM »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2013, 11:11:52 AM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 175
KG obviously crossed the line with whatever he said...same guy who once taunted Tim Duncan on mothers day because his mom recently passed.

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2013, 11:13:38 AM »

Offline scaryjerry

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 175
Eh, I don't mind the on the court stuff nearly as much as the sheer stupidity of Melo trying to provoke an incident outside the locker room and at the team bus. He "calmly" waited at the bus with 10 guys forming a wall and cameras on him.

Nothing good can come of players doing that, he'll be fined at a minimum and I wouldn't be shock if he missed a game for it.

This. I'm sick and tired of fake "tough guy" behavior by pansy basketball players. If you're genuinely that torn up about something a guy has said and you had 10 minutes when you were next to him on a court, why not just fight him then?

Eh...You cant fight in the NBA? maybe thats why. you beat them playing basketball. and youre sick of fake tough guys? you mean like KG?

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2013, 11:14:18 AM »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283
KG obviously crossed the line with whatever he said...same guy who once taunted Tim Duncan on mothers day because his mom recently passed.
theres no line to cross... Anything goes on a basketball court.

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2013, 11:18:23 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Why do you think he crossed such a line? Melo has always been a pouty hot head on the court when his offense isn't going.

I think several elbows in the post would be more than enough to set him off. But its KG so naturally its somehow on him that Melo thought he was Dale Davis.

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2013, 11:19:17 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
lol at melo....the same guy that ran down the other end of the court after wanting to be a "tough guy" when he was on denver vs the knicks, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7GfAEsW3h0

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2013, 11:27:45 AM »

Offline apc

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 437
how can you guys tell that that's Rondo at the end? lol
his ET-shaped head is easily identifiable.
HAHA, good one.

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2013, 11:28:56 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen

This. I'm sick and tired of fake "tough guy" behavior by pansy basketball players. If you're genuinely that torn up about something a guy has said and you had 10 minutes when you were next to him on a court, why not just fight him then?

Eh...You cant fight in the NBA? maybe thats why. you beat them playing basketball. and youre sick of fake tough guys? you mean like KG?

Let's say youre Carmelo Anthony.

All this waiting outside the lockerroom and bus stuff is clearly to make it look like you want to have a proper confrontation with this guy and appear like you don't care about sanctions yeah?

Its not like you will avoid a sanction for doing that anyway, despite it not being on the basketball court.

You had at least 10 minutes on the court to have a confrontation with this guy and you didn't, so obviously you're just severely butthurt about getting trash talked and having a crap night shooting the basketball.

About as fake as it gets.

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2013, 11:33:45 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632

This. I'm sick and tired of fake "tough guy" behavior by pansy basketball players. If you're genuinely that torn up about something a guy has said and you had 10 minutes when you were next to him on a court, why not just fight him then? Why wait until after the game at the bus with tons of cameras and security. I know the answer. Melo was never going to fight anyone. He just wanted to be a crybaby and grab heaps of attention for it.

What a pile of nonsense.

Man, I just crack up every time I see your avatar! LOL
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2013, 11:41:32 AM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 590
Maybe he just wanted an autograph, or see what a championship ring looks like?
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2013, 11:45:10 AM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen

What a pile of nonsense.

Man, I just crack up every time I see your avatar! LOL

;)

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2013, 12:25:18 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Maybe he just wanted an autograph, or see what a championship ring looks like?
beat me to it.  the other likely option is that he was there to ask the team how he can force a trade to the C's so he'll know what it's like to play for a real contender.

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2013, 12:59:28 PM »

Offline Stizz44

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 3
Whats Melo taking out of his pockets?

Was that KG walking right by Melo?

Doc is there chillin like "This Melo has lost his mind!"

Rondo like "Whats good?"

Absolutely  Hilarious Video.

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2013, 01:42:58 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Lol I'm not sure where this came from, but someone just told me that Melo was p---ed, because KG told him his wife "tasted like honey nut cheerios" ... I don't care if it's made up, I'm choosing to believe it. KG is awesome.