Author Topic: Video of Melo waiting at the C's bus  (Read 12849 times)

Re: Video of Melo waiting at the C's bus
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 02:12:22 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Rondo get your stank butt in the shower look at him in his sweats looking like he woke from a nap

He's ready to ride for KG though ;D
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2013, 08:47:26 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
What is this guys issue? What's next Melo waits for kg outside of Boston garden and misses his next game?

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2013, 09:00:54 AM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4586
i dont see rondo but i think thats doc in the far back?

He's on the left side near the bus. About 38 secs into the clip
yup saw him.

I thought when you were suspended you weren't even allowed in the building?

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 09:04:46 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Melo waiting at bus...

Maybe he needed a ride home ???

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 09:09:29 AM »

Offline danglertx

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 210
Rondo is the one with his hand covering his mouth saying, "you won't do anything, you don't have the balls to do anything."

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2013, 09:12:05 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Props to both those guys for not simply cashing that cheque, though.

I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed that game. So what if the players got heated? It shows they care. The league office "should" probably fine/suspend 'melo for a game, but this is all much ado about nothing.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2013, 09:17:43 AM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
Melo waiting at bus...

Maybe he needed a ride home ???

Or maybe he came to apologize, and say "no hard feelings"?

Who knows. Frankly, I don't really care. The Cs won, and have been playing much better the last few games. That's all I care.
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2013, 09:23:11 AM »

Offline AshyLarry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
  • Ashy To Classy, baby.
i dont see rondo but i think thats doc in the far back?

He's on the left side near the bus. About 38 secs into the clip
yup saw him.

I thought when you were suspended you weren't even allowed in the building?

He just woke up from a nap on the bus, and saw a dude that looked like Carmelo, wearing a purple beanie, so he had to inquire.
My pic is now, and will be Fab Melo until he posts his first official NBA dbl-dbl. This may be permanent.

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2013, 09:30:37 AM »

Offline danglertx

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 210

I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed that game. So what if the players got heated? It shows they care. The league office "should" probably fine/suspend 'melo for a game, but this is all much ado about nothing.

Much ado about nothing?  Let's take the same facts and replace Melo with Meta and do you think it would be much ado about nothing for the league? 

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2013, 09:37:39 AM »

Offline CelticHooligan3

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 130
Shady lurker on the prowl.. Melo your better than this. :'(

Oh that's right. Your actually NOT.

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2013, 09:39:01 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239

Much ado about nothing?  Let's take the same facts and replace Melo with Meta and do you think it would be much ado about nothing for the league?

No, I think the Association's prerogative is to make sure people don't think that the best basketball players in the world are real people with emotions that include anger, frustration, etc. It affects their technical foul policy, the way they interact (read: fine) players when they display any kind of defiance, and all manner of other things, including relatively innocuous stuff like the dress code and mandatory NBA Cares involvement (not to say it's all negative, I think NBA Cares is a great idea).

The NBA wants the public to feel safe around NBA players. When emotions get heated, people feel anxiety. So they step in and over-react to a situation like Rondo bumping the ref or the incident last night.

I just don't agree with it. Shouting, talking some **** and calmly waiting outside a bus? I understand that the league office feels they've got to come down with the hammer--and even if they don't they've set that precedent already--but personally I stand by my sentiment.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2013, 09:54:09 AM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Eh, I don't mind the on the court stuff nearly as much as the sheer stupidity of Melo trying to provoke an incident outside the locker room and at the team bus. He "calmly" waited at the bus with 10 guys forming a wall and cameras on him.

Nothing good can come of players doing that, he'll be fined at a minimum and I wouldn't be shock if he missed a game for it.

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2013, 10:02:39 AM »

Offline Kuberski33

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 533
I'm actually a Melo fan, but doesn't his behavior the whole night strike you as a little erratic?  He looked to me like he was even trying to provoke Jeff Green during the game by getting up in his face the 2nd half.  And the stuff after the game...stuff that makes you go hmmmmm...

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2013, 10:14:24 AM »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283
I love how theres a special section in the espn front page dedicated to this

http://espn.go.com/

its like they wanted to make this the top story but cant because of the ncaa championship, so theyre settling with that.

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2013, 10:51:58 AM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
News at 11, tough guy shows up for fight he knows will never happen with dozens of security and police officers. I say no suspensions or fines for anyone, every little action that may be deemed negative does not warrant a response for dictator Stern.