Author Topic: Video of Melo waiting at the C's bus  (Read 12848 times)

Re: Video of Melo waiting at the C's bus
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2013, 01:51:31 PM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1796
  • The Dude Abides
Cleared for full contact by the team Doctors! Let the countdown begin!!! I live for games like last night. See you soon Boston.

Iman Shumpert via Twitter.

Chump-ert needs to let it go.
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." - M.K. Gandhi

« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2013, 01:51:59 PM »

Offline crownontherocks

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 86

Chris Forsberg @ESPNForsberg

Rondo on Melo & BusGate: "I thought everybody was coming to talk to each other and figure out some things, going to dinner next time."
4 minutes ago

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2013, 01:53:49 PM »

Offline crownontherocks

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 86

Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN

According to a source, Garnett told Carmelo outside Celtics locker room something along lines of "it's not worth wasting my money on you."
2 minutes ago

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2013, 02:04:12 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
Those tweets are awesome.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2013, 02:29:26 PM »

Offline JoT

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 84
Cleared for full contact by the team Doctors! Let the countdown begin!!! I live for games like last night. See you soon Boston.

Thank you. Like okay *shoulder shrug*. And they're supposed to be scared? They probably can't wait til the 24th to give them another loss.
It seems like the Knicks are really fired up about this while the Celtics are just moving on to the next game.

Lol I'm not sure where this came from, but someone just told me that Melo was p---ed, because KG told him his wife "tasted like honey nut cheerios" ... I don't care if it's made up, I'm choosing to believe it. KG is awesome. 
And people are getting mad at KG calling him all types of names because he trash talked and shut Melo down mentally.
If they're mad over KG then I know they would probably fight Reggie Miller and Gary Payton for their trash talking.

eta:he probably went too close to home I will say.

« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2013, 07:36:13 PM »

Offline danglertx

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 210

Thank you. Like okay *shoulder shrug*. And they're supposed to be scared? They probably can't wait til the 24th to give them another loss.
It seems like the Knicks are really fired up about this while the Celtics are just moving on to the next game.

Lol I'm not sure where this came from, but someone just told me that Melo was p---ed, because KG told him his wife "tasted like honey nut cheerios" ... I don't care if it's made up, I'm choosing to believe it. KG is awesome. 
And people are getting mad at KG calling him all types of names because he trash talked and shut Melo down mentally.
If they're mad over KG then I know they would probably fight Reggie Miller and Gary Payton for their trash talking.

Try looking up Honey Nut Cheerios in the urban dictionary and I think maybe the quote was a bit off.

« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2013, 02:46:54 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

Try looking up Honey Nut Cheerios in the urban dictionary and I think maybe the quote was a bit off.
It's a probably untrue article Simmons linked to on twitter:

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/01/kevin-garnett-allegedly-told-carmelo-anthony-his-wife-tastes-like-honey-nut-cheerios/

« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2013, 02:52:28 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
probably already been linked to, but apparently they squashed the beef about the honey nut cheerios:  http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225490/Anthony_Garnett_Settle_Beef_With_Phone_Call

Btw... I can confirm speculation that Melo's wife does indeed taste like honey nut cheerios.

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2013, 03:26:09 AM »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283
**** KG is awesome.

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2013, 05:22:53 AM »

fitzhickey

Man I love kg, but sometimes he does cross the line. Correct me if I'm wrong, but just after Tim Duncan's mum died, he said "happy Mother's Day". You just don't say things like that.

« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2013, 05:23:17 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
probably already been linked to, but apparently they squashed the beef about the honey nut cheerios:  http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/225490/Anthony_Garnett_Settle_Beef_With_Phone_Call

Btw... I can confirm speculation that Melo's wife does indeed taste like honey nut cheerios.

"It's certain things that you just don't say to men, another man," Anthony said. "I felt that he crossed the line. Like I said, we're both at an understanding right now, we handled it the way we handled it. Nobody needs to know what was said behind closed doors. So that situation is handled. I just wanted to know what was being said, where was all that coming from. Whatever was being said on the basketball court, where was it coming from?"

He apparently wanted to know how KG knew LaLa tasted like Honey Nut Cheerios.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2013, 05:49:22 AM »

Offline jackson_34

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 166
Man I love kg, but sometimes he does cross the line. Correct me if I'm wrong, but just after Tim Duncan's mum died, he said "happy Mother's Day". You just don't say things like that.

Not to say he doesn't "cross the line" (for example, the Charlie V incident), but I haven't seen the actual source of this rumor, as far as I can tell it looks like an internet myth, spurred on by the speculation Duncan hates KG.

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2013, 06:13:45 AM »

fitzhickey

Not to say he doesn't "cross the line" (for example, the Charlie V incident), but I haven't seen the actual source of this rumor, as far as I can tell it looks like an internet myth, spurred on by the speculation Duncan hates KG.

I thought, in the Charlie v incident he said he was cancerous, not that he had cancer. Ever since sealy died he seemed a bit borderline nasty, before that he wasn't as bad