Author Topic: Rondo Suspended 1 Game  (Read 11402 times)

Re: Rondo Suspended 1 Game
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2013, 04:47:37 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Bummer.

But they are without Felton.
You say that like Felton's any good!

I suppose he's better than whatever guard is no in their rotation, but Felton this year hasn't been better than fat Felton last year.

He's just on a team that's winning.

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2013, 04:48:21 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
I love Rondo, but how dumb can he be?

...and selfish and petulant and irresponsible....consummate teammate? I dunno.

Sad.

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2013, 04:50:58 PM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1649
Sounds like the Hawks GM sent video of the bump to league officials.  They fined him 15k for doing so. 

You have to think this gets overlooked if Ferry doesn't do that.  That's a prick move on his part.

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2013, 04:51:48 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448
Bummer.

But they are without Felton.

They at least have two other PGs.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2013, 04:53:35 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
Sounds like the Hawks GM sent video of the bump to league officials.  They fined him 15k for doing so. 

You have to think this gets overlooked if Ferry doesn't do that.  That's a prick move on his part.

Maybe Ferry's mad, because he think we (KG,RR,PP,DOC) are tampering with JSmoove?  ;)

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2013, 04:54:06 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182

Well, if Rondo had "cooperated" with the league, whatever that means, would this have been an issue?  That's an important question, too.
You値l have to excuse my lengthiness葉he reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2013, 04:55:11 PM »

Offline eugen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 40
Let see AB or Barbosa how can they be able to subsitute Rondo

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2013, 04:55:47 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell

Well, if Rondo had "cooperated" with the league, whatever that means, would this have been an issue?  That's an important question, too.
They're clearly trying to embarass him for something beyond the incident during the game.

Whether or not they'd have let him off with just a fine, is something we wont' know unless they leak/comment on it.

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2013, 04:56:49 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448

They're clearly trying to embarass him for something beyond the incident during the game.

Whether or not they'd have let him off with just a fine, is something we wont' know unless they leak/comment on it.

I have to agree because what was there to investigate?

There is video and it's their call what happens.
"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2013, 04:57:25 PM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1649

Yeah, I don't know what that's about.  Rondo's behavior toward the league is starting to become a little alarming, I admit. 

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2013, 04:57:50 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
I thought that you could appeal a suspension, and it didn't go into effect until the appeal was ruled upon.

Is that an old rule, or has that never been a rule?

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2013, 04:58:20 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish

Well, regardless, I can't excuse the bump of the official.  In a vacuum, it's not a big deal, but given Rondo's history, it's unbelievably arrogant, stupid, and selfish.
You値l have to excuse my lengthiness葉he reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2013, 04:58:43 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
I thought that you could appeal a suspension, and it didn't go into effect until the appeal was ruled upon.

I think you're thinking NFL.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2013, 04:59:34 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell

I think you're thinking NFL.
You could appeal under the old CBA certainly, I'm not aware how the new CBA treats matters.

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2013, 05:00:11 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!

I have to agree because what was there to investigate?

There is video and it's their call what happens.

Not cooperate = He didnt answer the phone or use the probervial No Comments!
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!