Author Topic: this is why I don't want Dwight...  (Read 1495 times)

this is why I don't want Dwight...
« on: January 06, 2013, 05:15:34 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1479
The guy just doesn't have the mentality to help lead a team to a championship.  He is always more concerned about 'fun' than improving himself and his team. 

If you think the lakers have bad chemistry then do something to fix it, stop foaming at the mouth to the media.  I hope we NEVER go after Howard.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8817247/dwight-howard-says-los-angeles-lakers-play-each-other

Re: this is why I don't want Dwight...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 06:07:56 PM »

Offline AshyLarry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
  • Ashy To Classy, baby.
Love it.
My pic is now, and will be Fab Melo until he posts his first official NBA dbl-dbl. This may be permanent.

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 09:03:25 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
So can two alpha males ever coexist long enough to win titles?

"We did. We won three straight," Bryant said, referencing the Lakers' three-peat from 2000-02. "One of them has to sacrifice. I sacrificed quite a bit with individual numbers and MVPs and NBA Finals and all this other stuff."

Ha.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 09:28:57 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
The guy just doesn't have the mentality to help lead a team to a championship.  He is always more concerned about 'fun' than improving himself and his team. 

If you think the lakers have bad chemistry then do something to fix it, stop foaming at the mouth to the media.  I hope we NEVER go after Howard.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8817247/dwight-howard-says-los-angeles-lakers-play-each-other
I read the article but I completely missed the part that supports your "fun" comment.

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 09:34:05 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1479

I read the article but I completely missed the part that supports your "fun" comment.

2nd to last paragraph.  But this isn't the 1st time that he has mentioned stuff like that.  Exact opposite of say a player like KG, or even Kobe.