Author Topic: Blockbuster deal to come possibly: source  (Read 28951 times)

Re: Blockbuster deal to come possibly: source
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2013, 09:37:54 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
NBA on NBC Boston ‏@NBAonNBCBoston
IMPORTANT to remember, @NBAonNBCBoston has simply passed along rumblings also heard by many others. That. Is. All.

What a joke this person is.

« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2013, 09:38:20 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25640
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
In ova blockbuster trade news

Legion Sports ‏@MySportsLegion

Celtics have high interest in Rudy Gay and could be paving the way for an all out pursuit of the all-star.
Expand

Retweet
    Favorite

Roy Hobbs' imagination (@TheNaturalTwitter)

Celtics are on the verge of landing Lebron James and Chris Paul in a 3-way blockbuster.  #totallycredible #nbasource
u stay trynna throw shots at me boy, sports legion is actually a credible source have a seat.....

Sorry, "boy", but slow your roll.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2013, 09:41:35 PM »

Offline JHTruth

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 111
That three-way with the Lakers looks legit. Lakers really want to dump Gasol and could do worse than that haul. I would do that deal in a heartbeat. Sure AB would be tough to lose but we're not going to land Cousins without him IMHO.

PULL THE TRIGGER..

« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2013, 09:42:32 PM »

Offline timobusa

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 284
  • Bleed Green, Die Green
Multiple sources say
@basketball3274239842 tweets

Deal is done

Boston gets Cousins and Tyreke
Sacramento gets screwed
Lakers falls off the radar

@dontevertrusttweets

#tradedeadline

« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2013, 09:43:08 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
@Rebuswildimagination

Celtics close to a deal for Paul and Griffen for Terry, Barbosa, Collins and Lucky. Sticking point is including Lucky.

Everyone knows I'll retire before going to LA.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2013, 09:44:06 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
@Rebuswildimagination

Celtics close to a deal for Paul and Griffen for Terry, Barbosa, Collins and Lucky. Sticking point is including Lucky.

no no no no....not lucky. say it aint so danny!!!!!!! maybe hey would take rondo instead?
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2013, 09:44:21 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
That three-way with the Lakers looks legit. Lakers really want to dump Gasol and could do worse than that haul. I would do that deal in a heartbeat. Sure AB would be tough to lose but we're not going to land Cousins without him IMHO.

PULL THE TRIGGER..

I don't buy the rumor, but to play along, I think giving up Bradley, Sully, two #1s (presumably 2013 and 2015), and Terry would be a pretty heavy price.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2013, 09:55:42 PM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!

PULL THE TRIGGER..

I don't buy the rumor, but to play along, I think giving up Bradley, Sully, two #1s (presumably 2013 and 2015), and Terry would be a pretty heavy price.

I agree. I could also imagine Rondo going off the deep end if we trade Bradley. He seems really high on playing with AB in the backcourt.

« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2013, 09:59:51 PM »

Offline MJohnnyboy

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 269
K why do we obsess over internet rumors? We've only heard from this random guy from NBA on NBC Boston and A. Sherrod Blakely. Not exactly rock solid insiders.

Until the likes of a wojnarowski or a bucher report this happening take everything with a grain of salt.

For all we know this guy made this up because he wants attention. We've seen it before. Remember that guy on the realgm boards who said Ray was coming back?!

« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2013, 10:00:30 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
http://nesn.com/2013/01/report-celtics-working-on-deal-to-bring-kings-center-demarcus-cousins-to-boston/

Jeff Green, Jason Terry, Jared Sullinger and Courtney Lee have been packaged in an offer for Cousins, the website reports. The inclusion of Avery Bradley appears to be a sticking point.

This makes little sense to me as reported.

« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2013, 10:01:54 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
http://nesn.com/2013/01/report-celtics-working-on-deal-to-bring-kings-center-demarcus-cousins-to-boston/

Jeff Green, Jason Terry, Jared Sullinger and Courtney Lee have been packaged in an offer for Cousins, the website reports. The inclusion of Avery Bradley appears to be a sticking point.

Green isn't going anywhere until the 15th.

« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2013, 10:04:31 PM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!

What a crock. There's so much wrong with that.

« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2013, 10:05:15 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson

Green isn't going anywhere until the 15th.

Agreed, but considering that the 15th is little ways away, can't Ainge basically just "close" the deal right now?

« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2013, 10:05:57 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja

even if the boston side is true, i dont get why joseph and varnado were waived. is sac sending back cousins and 6 duds players?

not even sure how salary would work on this either.

oh well, it was entertaining while it lasted.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2013, 10:07:24 PM »

Offline Ersatz

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 37

So the Celtics can't send out $25 milion in salary and take just $4 million back?

NESN is embarrassing itself by publishing this.