Author Topic: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5  (Read 15181 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2013, 07:38:43 PM »

Offline alajet

  • Rajon Rondo
  • Posts: 790
  • Tommy Points: 54
I dont like Doc pulling Bradley along with KG so early...notice the hawks went on their run when Bradley sat down?

It's because KG sat down.

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2013, 07:39:54 PM »

Online Who

  • Bill Russell
  • ******************************
  • Posts: 30184
  • Tommy Points: 1258
Garnett slippin' and fallin'

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2013, 07:40:00 PM »

Offline edwardjkasche

  • Avery Bradley
  • Posts: 254
  • Tommy Points: 38
Quote
Bad first quarter but they have kept the deficit to 11.

Now just chip away at it and try to go in even or close to even at the half

We have ourselves an optimist.

If we're supposed to be happy about being down only 11 after 12 minutes... well, that's pretty pathetic.

There's about a 5% chance they come back to make a game of it, and 95% chance they lose by 15+.

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2013, 07:40:15 PM »

Offline JoT

  • Bill Walton
  • *
  • Posts: 1126
  • Tommy Points: 84
Is Rondo guarding Lou Williams?

unfortunately yes...not a good matchup for Rondo in my opinion
I can't watch but when I saw he had 16 points in the 1st quarter I had a feeling Rondo was guarding him.

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2013, 07:40:43 PM »

Offline cman88

  • Ray Allen
  • **
  • Posts: 2736
  • Tommy Points: 196
I dont like Doc pulling Bradley along with KG so early...notice the hawks went on their run when Bradley sat down?

It's because KG sat down.

but why take out BOTH our elite defenders at the same time.

I would leave bradley out there until KG comes back in

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2013, 07:41:25 PM »

Offline Rtpas11

  • Rajon Rondo
  • Posts: 783
  • Tommy Points: 75
its safe to say K.G. does not like Pachulia... ;D
"I'm tired of being the everything that gets nothing"

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2013, 07:41:33 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

  • Paul Silas
  • ******
  • Posts: 6923
  • Tommy Points: 905
Wow.  5-point swing.  EASy oop for Green then the and 1.  Dang.

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2013, 07:41:44 PM »

Online Who

  • Bill Russell
  • ******************************
  • Posts: 30184
  • Tommy Points: 1258
Five point swing ... bad miss by Green, hard running by Atlanta, layup plus the foul

They could have cut it to 7 there.

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2013, 07:42:21 PM »

Offline alajet

  • Rajon Rondo
  • Posts: 790
  • Tommy Points: 54
Quote
Bad first quarter but they have kept the deficit to 11.

Now just chip away at it and try to go in even or close to even at the half

We have ourselves an optimist.

If we're supposed to be happy about being down only 11 after 12 minutes... well, that's pretty pathetic.

There's about a 5% chance they come back to make a game of it, and 95% chance they lose by 15+.

No, instead, we have ourselves a math genius who can estimate the outcome of a basketball game.

I dont like Doc pulling Bradley along with KG so early...notice the hawks went on their run when Bradley sat down?

It's because KG sat down.

but why take out BOTH our elite defenders at the same time.

I would leave bradley out there until KG comes back in

Agreed. No reason to pull the defense down more than it already was going to be.

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2013, 07:42:35 PM »

Online BleedGreen1989

  • Jim Loscutoff
  • ****
  • Posts: 4435
  • Tommy Points: 431
Why can doc not play Lee and Bradley at the same time?!
***DKC Denver Nuggets***
http://tinyurl.com/koegzwc

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2013, 07:44:10 PM »

Online Who

  • Bill Russell
  • ******************************
  • Posts: 30184
  • Tommy Points: 1258
Good job by Pierce to draw the charge

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2013, 07:44:10 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

  • Paul Silas
  • ******
  • Posts: 6923
  • Tommy Points: 905
Great D last 2 possessions.

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2013, 07:44:57 PM »

Online Who

  • Bill Russell
  • ******************************
  • Posts: 30184
  • Tommy Points: 1258
Josh Smith and Al Hoford back out there. Disappointing that they didn't get something off that lead while those two guys rested. They should have.

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2013, 07:46:37 PM »

Offline Rtpas11

  • Rajon Rondo
  • Posts: 783
  • Tommy Points: 75
more afraid of lou will then those 2 coming in
"I'm tired of being the everything that gets nothing"

Re: Celtics (15-17) at Hawks (20-11) 1/5
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2013, 07:46:39 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

  • Paul Silas
  • ******
  • Posts: 6923
  • Tommy Points: 905
KG, Sully, Green, Pierce, Bradley. Won't be this coming out of the break but I'd like to see this lineup again.

 

Hello! Guest

Welcome to the CelticsBlog Forums.

Fantasy Draft Topics