Author Topic: NFL Playoffs 2012-13  (Read 36547 times)

Re: NFL Playoffs 2012-13
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2013, 04:10:33 PM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I am so psyched for the battle next week between P manning and Ray Lew.  The battle of the one ring legends.  Maybe they can get Brett Farve to commentate.

It all comes down to preparation this week. Will Ray Lewis' dancing practice take up more time than the commercial Peyton will make for Hebrew National Franks?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:31:01 PM by eja117 »

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2013, 06:32:00 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be
Best game of the weekend going on right now (SEA-WSH)

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2013, 07:14:10 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • What a Pub Should Be
Looks like its Kirk Cousins time from here on out.

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2013, 07:18:38 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1544
RG3 gonna have problems lasting playing the way he does

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2013, 07:40:16 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • What a Pub Should Be
Divisional playoffs set. Pretty sick set of games.

Bal @ Den

GB @ SF

Sea @ Atl

Hou @ NE

Really looking forward to the Packers/Niners game and the Pats.

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2013, 07:43:31 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
Great season, WAS....looking forward to next year!

Congrats to SEA for moving on...I'm picking them to win next week.

Get well, RGIII...and Orakpo, for that matter.

Getting Orakpo back will shore up our defense.

What a ride, though....I ain't mad, at all :).

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2013, 08:35:08 PM »

Offline dwlefty13

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 3
My picks are:
Broncos
49ers
Seahawks
Patriots
Let's Go Celtics!!

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2013, 09:28:52 AM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
My picks are:
Broncos
49ers
Seahawks
Patriots

Yeah, I echo that.

I'm a Pats fan, but of the NFC teams in the playoffs I like watching the Seahawks (though it was brutal to watch RG3 basically shred his knee all over again).

Also, I can't tell you how happy I am that there is NOT a Colts-Broncos playoff game. I couldn't have stomached all the lame story angles that would have been written this week.
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2013, 09:31:07 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
My picks are:
Broncos
49ers
Seahawks
Patriots

Yeah, I echo that.

I'm a Pats fan, but of the NFC teams in the playoffs I like watching the Seahawks (though it was brutal to watch RG3 basically shred his knee all over again).

Also, I can't tell you how happy I am that there is NOT a Colts-Broncos playoff game. I couldn't have stomached all the lame story angles that would have been written this week.
It was brutal to see Shanahan leave him in for so long. Kid couldn't run or make a throw.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2013, 09:34:41 AM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
My picks are:
Broncos
49ers
Seahawks
Patriots

I like Green Bay and Atlanta. 

I like the experience at QB for both those teams at this point.  It is time for Matt Ryan to win a playoff game. 

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 12:37:36 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • What a Pub Should Be
Much tougher this weekend for me to predict. 

-Denver

-Green Bay (Not going against Rodgers especially when Kapernick is on the other side)

-Atlanta (I've been so back & forth on this. Tough one.  I think the Clemons injury is significant)

-New England

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2013, 12:54:13 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey
My prediction for the Conf Championship games is New England @ Denver in the AFC. Green Bay will be @ Atlanta in the NFC.

Super Bowl will be Denver vs Green Bay.

Seattle could be the spoiler.  I expect they will end up as the 1st wild card.  If they have to go to Washington, I think they lose.  If Dallas wins tonight, Seattle would probably beat Dallas.  If Seattle could get one win, they could cause problems.

I did think Cincy and Wash would win in the wild card round, but so far, my conf champ matchups are still alive.

Seattle has me worried about my Atlanta pick, though.  Atlanta needs to put up or shut up.

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2013, 12:58:28 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • What a Pub Should Be
My prediction for the Conf Championship games is New England @ Denver in the AFC. Green Bay will be @ Atlanta in the NFC.

Seattle could be the spoiler.  I expect they will end up as the 1st wild card.  If they have to go to Washington, I think they lose.  If Dallas wins tonight, Seattle would probably beat Dallas.  If Seattle could get one win, they could cause problems.

I did think Cincy and Wash would win in the wild card round, but so far, my conf champ matchups are still alive.

Seattle has me worried about my Atlanta pick, though.  Atlanta needs to put up or shut up.

I had a New England-Green Bay Super Bowl (I think the 3rd straight year I predicted that)  Maybe third time is the charm.

Sticking with it.  I think whoever wins GB/SF is winning the NFC.

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2013, 01:08:02 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Frank Ramsey

I had a New England-Green Bay Super Bowl (I think the 3rd straight year I predicted that)  Maybe third time is the charm.

I'm just really looking forward to the potential Den/NE matchup.  Not a fan of either team, but Manning/Brady is always good theater, especially now that this can be said about two different Mannings.  Pats fans must hate that name-ha!

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 01:27:06 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816

I'm just really looking forward to the potential Den/NE matchup.  Not a fan of either team, but Manning/Brady is always good theater, especially now that this can be said about two different Mannings.  Pats fans must hate that name-ha!

I like Peyton, we have come out on top more often than not.  Eli on the other hand is a lucky son of a gun
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16