Author Topic: solution to our problems: SAMUEL DALEMBERT  (Read 4911 times)

Re: solution to our problems: SAMUEL DALEMBERT
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2013, 07:54:34 AM »

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
I wonder if there was a way Danny could trade Jason Terry (and keep Lee/Bass instead) for Dalembert. Maybe in a three team deal for a piece or expiring contract that suits Milwaukee better than Terry does.

Feel like Jason Terry would object to spending his last years in Milwaukee.

He can tear up his contract when he gets there if he likes, though I seriously doubt he would.

Lee is the best fit for the Bucks, but I don't see Danny giving him up for a buyout candidate.

I mean, The Bucks clearly would contact Terry before making a trade. They're not going to move Dalembert if the return is someone who isn't going to play for them

I was talking a little tongue-in-cheek. Pretty doubtful he'd walk away from 12 mil guaranteed.

It's a business, as the cliche goes. The Cs will trade Terry wherever the feel like if it will better the team.

I don't see this deal happening though.
Mike

(My name is not Mike)

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 08:29:52 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Dalembert would be a great addition but Im not so sure if he is the solution to all our problems. He would certainly help in the middle and I would only visit him if he was our last tradeable center option when the trade deadline comes around.

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 10:28:22 AM »

Offline mikestar

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 8
If Dalembert is the answer I don't want to know the question.

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 10:49:18 AM »

Offline relja

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 31
  • heart, hustle and muscle
If Dalembert is the answer I don't want to know the question.
When you lose, the easy part is to see who gives up. Giving up is very simple. You basically take your stuff and walk away. To continue to work and to continue to compete is one of the most difficult things, especially when you really don't have anything - KG