Author Topic: Sitting Duck Team until Jan 15. Chill out.  (Read 1731 times)

Sitting Duck Team until Jan 15. Chill out.
« on: January 02, 2013, 10:46:47 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Don't stress the losses.  They were inevitable.  This roster is whack.  We can't really get involved in serious trade discussions until Jan 15th when Green and Bass become tradeable... and even then, it's going to be a month of trade discussions until anyone is probably willing to pull the trigger. 

There's a lot of time left in this season.  This team doesn't make sense as currently constructed... most of these players are sitting ducks.  Don't read into lack of effort too much or get too emotionally involved in our mediocrity.  Wait until the trade deadline passes... if we still have the same roster, go ahead and flip out. 

I felt the same way last year and didn't really start watching until I knew the roster was set and the team was locked in. 

When the time comes, KG will dig down deep... muster whatever is left of his prior greatness through sheer force of will, he'll throw us on his back like last year and we'll make a little run.

Re: Sitting Duck Team until Jan 15. Chill out.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 10:57:36 PM »

Offline bello_man09

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 244
  • "Celtic for life" REBUILD OR TANK
I Hope something happens...you gotta realize the East got better too...we can't depend on KG carrying us to the Conference finals like he did last year...

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 11:52:13 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
For me the season starts after the all star break.

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 11:54:50 PM »

Offline OsirusCeltics

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 198
TP for this, thinking the same thing
Waiting until for Jan 15th for Bass' contract