Author Topic: DMC Destinations  (Read 2749 times)

Re: DMC Destinations
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2013, 04:54:08 PM »

Offline jambr380

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 74
I think us getting Cousins depends on 1 of 2 things:

1. Sac gives up Tyreke and Cousins for Rondo + something that isn't Bradley, and either it really clicks with Bradley being the defense for Tyreke's score first PG tactics and boston thrives with PP and Tyreke being the scorers/creators and KG/Bradley the defense, and Cousins the rebounder/benefiting from no double teams/better spacing. Or, Tyreke is flipped to a 3rd team that can give up more of a pure PG and wants to take a risk on Tyreke's potential to be a star. This could include Phoenix (Dragic), Toronto (Lowry), Atlanta (Teauge plus something), Milwaukee (Jennings).

2. Sac really likes our youngs, and we are willing to give up Bradley, Sully, and a First for Cousins.

The more I think about it, the more I think it is probably going to be option #1. I think most people would be 'okay' with #2 - although it would be a bummer to give up both of our top assets, we get a very high potential center with every opportunity to grow and succeed with KG.

With #1, we get that same high potential center and get a player that Danny has always wanted and seems to fit quite well with Bradley [but you're right, he could be flipped for a Lowry type]. We also get to maintain our top young players. I hate to lose Rondo, but if the season continues to go south, Danny will look at ALL options.

Hello! Guest

Welcome to the CelticsBlog Forums.

Fantasy Draft Topics

Welcome to CelticsBlog