This team is broken.
1) Celtics are dependent on two older HOF to be their primary scorers. Waiting for someone else to step up.
2) Remember this was supposed to be Rondo's MVP worthy season. Yeah, me neither. I have given up on him ever improving as a scorer.
3) Jeff Green experiment has been a failure. He is Mr. Average. $36million flushed down the toilet.
4) Out of rotation players, only Garnett has shot blocking abilities. Teams have free passes to the rim when Garnett sits. Might be time to cal up Melo.
5) Not enough quality three point shooters on the roster. Majority of the three pointers come from Pierce and Terry.
5) They are the worst rebounding team in the league.