1. Jared Sullinger. When he was on the court Griffin was neutralized and had to battle hard to even get rebounds. The tough fouls were pleasent to see.
2. KG was the only starter that came out to play. Really had a nice game, and put in one of his best efforts of the eyar
3. That was it
1. Trio of Pierce, Bass and Green were horrific on the court. I hate when Pierce can't relax and has to jack up shots after shots, in order to try to bring his game back and also silence the crowed. Sometimes when things are not going your way, pass the fricking ball. Total opposite of how he played vs brooklyn. Tons of turnovers also. I'm starting to give up on Bass. What does he bring to the table really? When he misses his jump shots, he is done helping out offensively. Defensively, Griffin was killing him. Lastly for Green, he continually shot the three when he should of stopped doing it. Also how many times did he turnover the ball by making soft passes?
2. Why don't we have a 2nd unit pg? We had a good little run going when the starters were sitting the 2nd quarter, only in a blink of an eye be down by more than 15 points. Also when Barbosa comesback, he is not a pg. Ainge got too greedy getting lee, instead of a legit 2nd unit pg
3. Time to end starting Collins on the court experiment. The guy should only be on the court when you need to foul opposing teams centers who can't shoot ft's. Horrible these past few games
4. Zero movement of the ball. It was the Rondo and Pierce show for a good part of the night. These two guys have to pass more to everyone else. Sully got i think 2 touches for the first three quarters. The guy gave you 16 pts when given a chance.
When bradley comesback the starting unit s/b
Sully, Kg, PP, Bradley, Rondo
Terry, Green, Bass, Lee .
Honestly please trade a combo of Green, Bass and Lee and get a legit backup pg/c