Author Topic: WEAK RUMOR: Cousins to Boston Almost Done (FB / Twitter sources)  (Read 56450 times)

Re: WEAK RUMOR: Cousins to Boston Almost Done (FB / Twitter sources)
« Reply #195 on: December 28, 2012, 11:37:48 AM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Danny only has maybe ONE SHOT or Bullet at getting a impact 4/5 player to the Celtics.  Face it we don't have the assets but for ONE super trade.

I'm not sure I'd want to risk what precious assets I do have on Gortat. 

If Danny risks trades of Sully, AB , and Green , he needs to make it REALLY REALLY count. He's gotta be a homerun .

KG needs "REAL" help , not a sorta patch.

« Reply #196 on: December 29, 2012, 03:34:52 AM »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283
Marc Stein is confirming the interest.

« Reply #197 on: December 29, 2012, 03:38:56 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Danny only has maybe ONE SHOT or Bullet at getting a impact 4/5 player to the Celtics.  Face it we don't have the assets but for ONE super trade.

If Danny risks trades of Sully, AB , and Green , he needs to make it REALLY REALLY count. He's gotta be a homerun .

So what are you saying do it for those guys you mentioned if for Cousins?
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #198 on: December 29, 2012, 04:06:30 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136
 OK this is my last offer Sac town. Wow can't believe I'm doing this. A first rounder. My favorite draft pick of all time Avery Bradley. Fabulous Melo and his teammate K Joseph. Wow y this headcase better straighten out or your killing me here buddy.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 04:59:11 AM by KG Living Legend »

« Reply #199 on: December 29, 2012, 05:40:07 AM »

Offline Mr Green

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 33
I'm looking forward to reading everyone's opinions of DMC after the Cs see him up close and personal on Sunday.

« Reply #200 on: December 29, 2012, 05:46:53 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
I'm looking forward to reading everyone's opinions of DMC after the Cs see him up close and personal on Sunday.
Danny will probably be at near courtside
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #201 on: December 31, 2012, 12:04:01 AM »

Offline Mr Green

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 33
The Kings beat the Cs 118 to 96 and DMC registered his first ever triple double [12 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists] in 31 minutes of play. He shot 4/12 and made all four of his free throws.

So... has anyone's opinion changed regarding DMC possibly playing for the Cs after watching today's game?

Personally, I would still welcome him with open arms.

« Reply #202 on: December 31, 2012, 12:16:22 AM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968

Yep.....I think if the KINGs will bite, you give em , some combo of Sully, Green , AB , or Rondo...for Cousins and START rebuilding....lese it will be a LONG TIME before another top 5 lottery pick is available to the Celtics.

A Big of Cousins caliber is more desirable in general,than Rondo .  If ROndo is what it takes DO IT>

Otherwords...no matter how it busts the team up THIS YEAR, get Cousin if you possibly can..... and start rebuilding from there.

« Reply #203 on: December 31, 2012, 12:30:50 AM »

Offline pp34isthe1

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 40
Today KSR has spoken with a source close to Demarcus Cousins both that confirms trade talks are ongoing and Cousins is hoping a deal will be worked out soon. According to the source, the four teams that are most likely to end up making such a deal for cousins are Boston, Dallas, Orlando and Charlotte. The USA Today story reported that Detroit, Houston and Washington are also potential destinations, but the source tells KSR that Cousins has been told those are all unlikely for a variety of reasons.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=124458

Get it done Danny!!!!!

« Reply #204 on: December 31, 2012, 12:31:45 AM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1666

Yep.....I think if the KINGs will bite, you give em , some combo of Sully, Green , AB , or Rondo...for Cousins and START rebuilding....lese it will be a LONG TIME before another top 5 lottery pick is available to the Celtics.

A Big of Cousins caliber is more desirable in general,than Rondo .  If ROndo is what it takes DO IT>

Otherwords...no matter how it busts the team up THIS YEAR, get Cousin if you possibly can..... and start rebuilding from there.

Haha... Cousins is good, but he's not that good.

I don't trade Rondo unless I get an absolute can't-miss guy back.  Cousins is a very good player, but he's also a big risk.  He could get in a fight with the wrong person behind the scenes and be off the team at the drop of a pin.  I'd move anybody else (although I'd hesitate to give up Bradley), but Rondo is untouchable in any Cousins trade.

« Reply #205 on: December 31, 2012, 12:35:36 AM »

Offline Rtpas11

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76
I don't care much for Rondo, but I'll never trade his value for Cousins. Anyhow after 2nites blowout it definitely hurt the chances of trying to land Cousins.

« Reply #206 on: December 31, 2012, 12:39:40 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

you went overboard when you included Rondo in there rofl

« Reply #207 on: December 31, 2012, 12:55:48 AM »

Offline Change

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 544
You can kiss cousins to Celtics trades goodbye. Cousins dropped triple double on the Celtics. And any trade scenario involving Rondo to the kings forget about them too. Rondo played like hot garbage. His value is plummeting along with Celtics season.

« Reply #208 on: December 31, 2012, 12:59:43 AM »

Offline Accension13

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 5
Today KSR has spoken with a source close to Demarcus Cousins both that confirms trade talks are ongoing and Cousins is hoping a deal will be worked out soon. According to the source, the four teams that are most likely to end up making such a deal for cousins are Boston, Dallas, Orlando and Charlotte. The USA Today story reported that Detroit, Houston and Washington are also potential destinations, but the source tells KSR that Cousins has been told those are all unlikely for a variety of reasons.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=124458

Get it done Danny!!!!!
Its encouraging that most reports from sources list the c's as being either the favorites to land cousins or at the very least having reached out to the kings to make something happen. Something needs to be done immediately. jason Collins is beyond terrible.  Darko could not have been worse than this guy.  Kg needs help down low,  and pierce cannot carrythe team every night.  Cousins is potentially the closest thing to a quick fix tthec's can realistically hope to get

« Reply #209 on: December 31, 2012, 01:29:50 AM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1666
You can kiss cousins to Celtics trades goodbye. Cousins dropped triple double on the Celtics. And any trade scenario involving Rondo to the kings forget about them too. Rondo played like hot garbage. His value is plummeting along with Celtics season.

Rondo was also clearly hurt.  He's been statistically the second-best PG in the league this year, only behind CP3.

And how does Cousins recording a triple double mean we can't get him?  You are aware that GM's look at more than one game when making decisions, right?