Author Topic: DA, do PP and KG a favor and trade them to contending teams.  (Read 712 times)

DA, do PP and KG a favor and trade them to contending teams.
« on: December 22, 2012, 01:46:01 AM »

Offline Shad0wman

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 10
This is the only HONORABLE thing to do DA. This team is turrible and as PP is my all time fave player, KG has always been my 2nd all time fave player and the C's have been my only team. I must say that the best thing for EVERYONE involved, including me and the fans is to just do what is right.

Trade them for some youngs and picks and get let them go out on their own terms, NOT like this debacle you and Doc have put together here in Boston this year.

thank you DA and Santa.

Merry Xmas

Re: DA, do PP and KG a favor and trade them to contending teams.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 01:51:01 AM »

Offline ScottHow

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 354
  • It's what I do! It's who I am!
I could careless where they land, if they are to be traded, then we should send them for whatever the best package is.

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 03:36:56 AM »

Offline lightspeed5

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 283
KG and bass for stoudemire.

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 04:07:09 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Look, I'm disappointed in how things have gone so far this season, too, but this is over the top.

Even if the Celtics are 10 games below .500 in mid-February, I don't see Pierce or Garnett going anywhere.  Garnett came back to play for Doc specifically, and it would be very hard to get anything close to fair value for either player at this point in their careers.  They're still worth more to the Celtics than they are to anybody else.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain