Author Topic: Danny should complain to the NBA front office...  (Read 4915 times)

Re: Danny should complain to the NBA front office...
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2012, 10:47:35 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
Pretty sure the referees did not make us get out rebounded.  Also pretty sure they didn't make us a jump shooting team.  Minus Pierce and Green who did go to the line, we have no one who can really attack the basket.  Do you expect Jason Terry to go to the stripe when he takes 9 three pointers?  Absolutely not.  KG is a jump shooting big man.  When he plays inside, hes unstoppable, but he can't handle that style physically anymore.  Also, Doc has to step up a little here too.  He needs to make sure Rondo doesn't get lost in the offense.  He needs to shoot more then 11 shots in a game especially in a game where Terry and KG don't have it.

And this is exactly why the NBA will remain the joke that it is. You wanna talk about being pretty sure? I'm pretty sure green getting decked in the face was a foul!!!! I'm pretty sure pierce went to the basket plenty of times tonight and got no foul calls. I'm pretty sure the NBA refs are a complete and utter disgrace. Sure, did we shoot poorly, yup. That still doesn't take away from the fact that the refs reffed a HORRIBLE game and are the most inconsistent refs in all of sports by a freaking mile !!

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2012, 10:56:47 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
.....and LeBroid didn't commit ONE foul in 5 whole games?!................SURE

The NBA....where Vince McMahon happens.

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2012, 11:57:20 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
Danny needs to chew on Doc ear a bit.....thats was one of the worst coaching jobs I've seen in while .

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2012, 01:17:41 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Danny should complain to the NBA front office.....

For letting him keep his job after blowing two of his last three first round picks, all his pathetic off season signings, for giving Jeff Green the worst contract since Jon Koncak. Kids go check your Google device.

Yup, complain away Danny. Maybe the NBA will put you out of your misery.

Um . . . okay, the Johnson pick wasn't great, but that was a crappy draft.  Otherwise, I'm good with Sullinger and Melo.

Unless you think Melo is a bust because he's not a rotation player yet, which is silly.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2012, 01:34:25 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
dumb

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2012, 02:45:57 AM »

fitzhickey

.....and LeBroid didn't commit ONE foul in 5 whole games?!................SURE

The NBA....where Vince McMahon happens.
Hilarious tp

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2012, 08:44:11 AM »

Offline MBz

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 30
Pretty sure the referees did not make us get out rebounded.  Also pretty sure they didn't make us a jump shooting team.  Minus Pierce and Green who did go to the line, we have no one who can really attack the basket.  Do you expect Jason Terry to go to the stripe when he takes 9 three pointers?  Absolutely not.  KG is a jump shooting big man.  When he plays inside, hes unstoppable, but he can't handle that style physically anymore.  Also, Doc has to step up a little here too.  He needs to make sure Rondo doesn't get lost in the offense.  He needs to shoot more then 11 shots in a game especially in a game where Terry and KG don't have it.

And this is exactly why the NBA will remain the joke that it is. You wanna talk about being pretty sure? I'm pretty sure green getting decked in the face was a foul!!!! I'm pretty sure pierce went to the basket plenty of times tonight and got no foul calls. I'm pretty sure the NBA refs are a complete and utter disgrace. Sure, did we shoot poorly, yup. That still doesn't take away from the fact that the refs reffed a HORRIBLE game and are the most inconsistent refs in all of sports by a freaking mile !!

He went to the line 8 times.  That's a good amount of foul shots.  Are the NBA refs garbage? Absolutely, but it's an incredibly hard game to officiate.  Do you want them to look at the instant replay after every play?  The game will last 5 hours.  I referee HS basketball.  I miss things all the time just like every other referee.  For every miss you stated, I guarantee there was a call missed for the Bucks as well.  We all need to get rid of green glasses, stop blaming the officials for losses and realize this team isn't that good right now.
do it

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2012, 09:12:58 AM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
Part of the reason the NBA will always have horrible refs is because not enough people complain about it. So many people are always ready to defend the refs even after CLEARLY lopsided games and blown calls. This was another reminder to me why the NBA is a complete joke and inferior to the NFL. Joke joke joke, complete and utter disgrace. If the refs call a clean fair series we probably beat miami last year! The NBA isn't just about Team A Vs Team B. Its about Team A Vs Team B and whichever side the f***** refs are on!!. They decide games far too often with their horrible officiating !!!!!
What I really like is when people give the refs a pass because their game is so much faster and harder to call than the NFL or NHL.  What about Soccer?  Compare the speed of a basketball being slapped and a soccer ball getting kicked.  Way harder to see things like the ball bouncing off two guys at once.   What about the subtle differences between tackles and clean contests, often from much further away than NBA refs are from their players?  That's a choice between kicking the guy out of the rest of game or letting the game go on with no penalty based on a subjective decision.  And yet they're never a problem, no matter what country they're from, only in the NBA.

Poor officiating isn't just an unfortunate consequence of the game we watch, it's a side-effect of incompetent officials.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2012, 09:15:42 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Danny needs to chew on Doc ear a bit.....thats was one of the worst coaching jobs I've seen in while .
Yeah. Doc should have clearly cloned Garnett by now, because trying to play borderline NBA players at C is not acceptable.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2012, 09:37:47 AM »

Offline cman88

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 359
that No-call on Green getting elbowed in the face was a 4point swing.

if its called, C's get the ball back down 1 point.

but since they didnt, the team had to foul because you had 1 man down

I understand missing some things...but if Sully's elbow to the face was a foul, the one against Green CLEARLY shouldve been

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2012, 09:46:01 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
that No-call on Green getting elbowed in the face was a 4point swing.

if its called, C's get the ball back down 1 point.

but since they didnt, the team had to foul because you had 1 man down

I understand missing some things...but if Sully's elbow to the face was a foul, the one against Green CLEARLY shouldve been
Yup, that's how a game goes on one call.

I understand that the tip over the back was clean -- but this doesn't mean you can then bring your elbow down on the head of the defender. Very disappointing refereeing at that juncture, and right in front of Kenny Mauer, whom I typically like more than the average NBA official.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2012, 02:22:17 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Danny should complain to the NBA front office.....

For letting him keep his job after blowing two of his last three first round picks, all his pathetic off season signings, for giving Jeff Green the worst contract since Jon Koncak. Kids go check your Google device.

Yup, complain away Danny. Maybe the NBA will put you out of your misery.

Remember

Arena: TD Banknorth Garden ▪ Attendance: 690,576 (19th of 30)

0   Leon Powe as a rookie
4   Ryan Gomes   as a one year player
5   Gerald Green   as Gerald Green
7   Al Jefferson   as recently injuried
9   Rajon Rondo   as a rookie
12   Allan Ray   as a rookie
13   Delonte West    as our hope
30   Sebastian Telfair asn Telfairy
34   Paul Pierce   as the only thing we got
42   Tony Allen   as abd tony
43   Kendrick Perkins as injuried
44   Brian Scalabrine as our Super glue guy

and the ghosts of

50   Theo Ratliff   
51   Kevinn Pinkney   
55   Wally Szczerbiak

yup... Danny stinks   
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2012, 08:49:43 PM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
Celtics lost this game becasue they would not take the ball to the hole , drive into the paint ...  Jet and KG chucking jumper after jumper and the lead going away.

With KG and Jet shooting so bad, we were lucky to be in the game .

We missed Sully BIG TIME , KG is not rebounding , he refuses to play in the paint....

We have to get someone BETTER than Collins and younger than KG to play in the paint.

this game was

Celtics need somebody WHO can make a BUCKET ...Rondo just is n't worth much for the Celtics at the end of game....he can't make a shot to save his life.

TURRIBLE

TP'd for truth

I don't know the official statistics, but probably 75-80% of our shots were jumpshots in the 4th quarter.
Pierce was the only one taking it to the hole.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2012, 08:59:39 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239

5   Gerald Green   as Gerald Green

;D
TP!
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2012, 09:49:14 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip