Author Topic: Lebron rides a bicycle to and from home games  (Read 1922 times)

Re: Lebron rides a bicycle to and from home games
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2012, 06:31:33 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Global Moderator
  • Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 438
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
good for him!

as much as i dont like him
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat![/url]

« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2012, 06:43:03 PM »

Offline RJ87

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 133
  • Let's Go Celtics!
When Lebron James puts his shoes on, he ties the right one first AND THEN he ties the left one. Fascinating. He really is just like us.
Ainge had mentioned he expects Rondo to get paid 'star money.' On that subject, Rondo said, 'I'm making star money now, really. Its a pretty good living. I'll let my agent handle those terms.'

You have to be good before you can be great. Build a team instead of tearing it down.

« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2012, 06:49:22 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 481
Can you post his route?? JK. 

« Reply #33 on: December 19, 2012, 07:11:06 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 168
Propaganda, man. He probably did it once, knowing that he would get limited minutes vs the Wizards, it gets leaked to the media, and now it's a story as though he does it before and after every game home game.

And the bike ride is not through a bad area. He'll be going east towards the beach, not west towards Overtown/Liberty City. Big difference.

Dude, tp, Great job of cutting through the bullcrap. Do you have inside info or is that just your take?

« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2012, 07:31:51 PM »

Online Eddie20

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 208
Propaganda, man. He probably did it once, knowing that he would get limited minutes vs the Wizards, it gets leaked to the media, and now it's a story as though he does it before and after every game home game.

And the bike ride is not through a bad area. He'll be going east towards the beach, not west towards Overtown/Liberty City. Big difference.

Dude, tp, Great job of cutting through the bullcrap. Do you have inside info or is that just your take?

Sent you a PM.

I'll say this, I believe he rides his bicycle to and from home games just like I believe he is a frequent customer at "Escobar Barber Shop" as seen in that James is such a humble and nice guy Samsung commercial.

Hello! Guest

Welcome to the CelticsBlog Forums.

Welcome to CelticsBlog