Author Topic: 3 team trade-Bos/Phx/Min  (Read 2817 times)

Re: 3 team trade-Bos/Phx/Min
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2012, 03:48:50 PM »

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
One issue - Barea has a really silly contract doesn't he? Not sure if PHX would want to take that in.

Barea is also a huge part of what they do up there. The picture will be more clear once Rubio gets completely healthy (IE, we'll know how Shved, Lee, Ridnour, and Barea will divide up a lot of the remaining 62 minutes at the guard spots).

I'd be very surprised if Barea was the one deemed most expendable when it was all said and done.

Agreed. Minny could use Lee. But i think they'd prefer to part with Ridnour, and I'm not sure why PHX wants him.
Mike

(My name is not Mike)

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2012, 03:52:58 PM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402
One issue - Barea has a really silly contract doesn't he? Not sure if PHX would want to take that in.

Barea is also a huge part of what they do up there. The picture will be more clear once Rubio gets completely healthy (IE, we'll know how Shved, Lee, Ridnour, and Barea will divide up a lot of the remaining 62 minutes at the guard spots).

I'd be very surprised if Barea was the one deemed most expendable when it was all said and done.

Agreed. Minny could use Lee. But i think they'd prefer to part with Ridnour, and I'm not sure why PHX wants him.

Phoenix hasn't had a proper shooting guard in two years now.

I don't know why they don't want to sign a shooting guard. They badly need one. They ruined their playoff chances last year by not signing one. But again this summer they refuse to sign one again.

What a screwed up front office. 

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 03:58:58 PM »

Offline demiurg

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 0

Phoenix hasn't had a proper shooting guard in two years now.

I don't know why they don't want to sign a shooting guard. They badly need one. They ruined their playoff chances last year by not signing one. But again this summer they refuse to sign one again.

What a screwed up front office.
They have a batter SG than the Celtics...